What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello @Florida_Man

Very well shot but you nailed the bottom.

I really enjoy shooting this target because it requires a "set-up" on each shot. I find that I take a bit more time before pulling the trigger.

ThomasT
Very much the case. I made an effort to stay on the shots the bottom two rows.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I took on a different offering from @ThomasT
i haven't shot my S200 in a few weeks. I got things together for the last row.

Range: Indoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Air Arms S200
Scope: Sightron SII 24x
Pellets: Air Arms 10.3 gr straight from new tin
FPS: 745
FPE: 12
Wind: n/a

nice shooting with your 510 , i have a 510 also , haven't shot it in a year or more . Guess it is time ?

Hello Everyone,

Having a bunch of fun this morning shooting a mix of paper targets 😁 . Full overcast skies with ZERO wind. The flags looked like they had weights tied on them, because they were hanging so straight down with no movement. Well I just have to shoot in these conditions and the targets seemed to jump in front of every pellet shot :p.

Range: 10-Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Match Jumbo 15.89gr
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: -0- mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.205.jpg

this looks like a fun target , it is my kind of scoring , clipping the line does NOT count ,
where do i get this target ?
Thanks Stan in KY
Hello @beerthief

Here is a link to all of my targets that I have with a pdf file. All can be copied and saved to print on standard 8-1/2x11 paper or card stock.

ThomasT

Hello Everyone,

Having a bunch of fun this morning shooting a mix of paper targets 😁 . Full overcast skies with ZERO wind. The flags looked like they had weights tied on them, because they were hanging so straight down with no movement. Well I just have to shoot in these conditions and the targets seemed to jump in front of every pellet shot :p.

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 479544
Isn't it great when the pellet hits the aim point.
Target is looking great Thomas, but you are getting into the same habit as Ross ...all that paper and just a few holes:LOL:
but seriously..looks great

• Haha
Isn't it great when the pellet hits the aim point.
Target is looking great Thomas, but you are getting into the same habit as Ross ...all that paper and just a few holes:LOL:
but seriously..looks great
Hello @manabeknives

Thank you, and I kind-of-like those few holes, it provides a bit more shade :unsure: ;)

ThomasT

ok tried this target paper with my TX 200 .177 RWS R10 8.2 only scored one bull HAHAHA . just printed a few on card stock will shoot tomorrow View attachment 479643
shooting with a springer is tougher than i thought with this target ,5 shots each bull only count if all 5 are inside no touching the border !

• Love
Reactions: Headshots
Hello Everyone,

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 479544
Thomas...pretty special card there! Nice shooting! 🤗

• Love