What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

I love the no wind and almost no wind conditions, then I don’t have to think real hard 🤪 . Blue sky, no wind and a fresh paper target with no holes. The BRK Sniper XR shot the best with the JSB Match Jumbo 15.89gr pellets this time than it ever has.

Range: 25-Yards
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Match Jumbo 15.89gr
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: 3 to 5 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 480050
Spectacular Egsy...I mean Thomas! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

I love the no wind and almost no wind conditions, then I don’t have to think real hard 🤪 . Blue sky, no wind and a fresh paper target with no holes. The BRK Sniper XR shot the best with the JSB Match Jumbo 15.89gr pellets this time than it ever has.

Range: 25-Yards
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: 3 to 5 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 480050
outstanding target ThomasT

• Love
18 yards from my office window as support.
Fixed 10x on the Bullshark and fixed 24x on the S200
I shot both pretty fast, as evenings with an 11 month old don’t allow much free time 😂

IMG_6313.jpeg

Could not sleep a full night (danged itchy bug bites) so I went into the club before work and shot this card with my Thomas. Put on a forearm riser block and my one piece rest. Adjusted tune to a happy 19.5 fpe.

At first I was excited to see my hand-swaged pellets stacking in 10 shot groups but then I finished with a ‘grade A’ tin of FX 13.4s and that group was even tighter.

I do love shooting this gun though.

IMG_5392.png

IMG_5393.jpeg

IMG_5394.jpeg

Last edited:
Could not sleep a full night (ranged itchy bug bites) so I went into the club before work and shot this card with my Thomas. Put on a forearm riser block and my one piece rest. Adjusted tune to a happy 19.5 fpe.

At first I was excited to see my hand-swaged pellets stacking in 10 shot groups but then I finished with a ‘grade A’ tin of FX 13.4s and that group was even tighter.

View attachment 480207

View attachment 480208

View attachment 480209
Hello @dgeesaman

Lots of really tight groups from your Thomas. I like the height of the scope even though it is still not too high above the barrel, should make viewing very comfortable.

ThomasT

Could not sleep a full night (danged itchy bug bites) so I went into the club before work and shot this card with my Thomas. Put on a forearm riser block and my one piece rest. Adjusted tune to a happy 19.5 fpe.

View attachment 480207

View attachment 480208

View attachment 480209
Nice shooting and a very cool rifle!
I do not see many in stocks
Nice looking range
Mike

View attachment 480207

View attachment 480208

View attachment 480209
very nice a wood stocked Thomas !!

Hello everyone,

Started my first test shooting various Wadcutter Pellets in the Reximex RP .22 cal Pistol this morning. I made no adjustments to the scope and always aimed dead center at the Bull. Shot three different weights and the RWS ( first shot ) did the best. I have two more weights to try but will have to wait until tomorrow to shoot them.

Range: Indoors at 15-Feet
Pistol: Reximex RP .22 caliber
Scope: UTG Bug Buster 3-9x32
Pellets: Wadcutters, see list
FPS: ?
FPE: ?
Wind: -0- mph

ThomasT

Reximex RPA-120.jpg

Hello everyone,

Started my first test shooting various Wadcutter Pellets in the Reximex RP .22 cal Pistol this morning. I made no adjustments to the scope and always aimed dead center at the Bull. Shot three different weights and the RWS ( first shot ) did the best. I have two more weights to try but will have to wait until tomorrow to shoot them.

ThomasT

View attachment 480447
I had very similar results with the Excite.

• Love
Hello everyone,

OK was able to shoot the last two weights of Wadcutter Pellets with the Reximex RP .22 cal Pistol this afternoon. I did made a "hold sight" adjustment on 5 and 6 on the Gamo. Both shot well and now I need to zero the Scope with each pellet and see how they perform.

ThomasT

Reximex RPA-121.jpg

I started my office airgun challenge today. They are shooting my S200 at 10m at this target. There is a back back up for grabs, but everyone really wants the bragging rights. It is a lot of fun. I tested the target, but I'm not part of the competition.

An officer should never put himself in a position where he takes anything from the men. Never abuse them by act or omission. As a commander, a leader must be prepared to give everything, including himself, to the people he leads. You give your time and you strive to be consistently fair, never demonstrating favoritism - Dick Winters

View attachment dots001.pdf

Hello everyone,

Rushing my shots on a couple of paper targets today because of rain showers. However, at least I got to shoot some.

Range: 10-Meters
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT

Brocock Sniper XR.207.jpg

I started my office airgun challenge today. They are shooting my S200 at 10m at this target. There is a back back up for grabs, but everyone really wants the bragging rights. It is a lot of fun. I tested the target, but I'm not part of the competition.

An officer should never put himself in a position where he takes anything from the men. Never abuse them by act or omission. As a commander, a leader must be prepared to give everything, including himself, to the people he leads. You give your time and you strive to be consistently fair, never demonstrating favoritism - Dick Winters

View attachment 480571
what is this target ? Nice shooting BTW

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
what is this target ? Nice shooting BTW
I don’t know where I found it but it should be a blank version in the attachment in that post.

My crew is doing very well. 3 people missed the 2nd to last dot but got the smallest one. And I’m up to 5 that cleared the target. That’s on a rest, I think the shoot off will be from bags.

IMG_6427.jpeg