What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

Boy I hate opening a new Tin of pellets and some of the first ones to come out have damaged skirts. These shot OK but not as well as the last Tin.

Range: 10-Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Match Jumbo 15.89gr
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.208.jpg

Hello everyone,

Boy I hate opening a new Tin of pellets and some of the first ones to come out have damaged skirts. These shot OK but not as well as the last Tin.

Range: 10-Meters
FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 480938
Thomas, prettu darn good card considering the skirts being damaged!

Hello everyone,

Shot several warm up paper targets this morning and then shot this with 5 shots at each Bull. Doing real good until I started to shoot the fourth ( lower left corner ) Bull and I had a really wild flier :unsure: . After closer inspection I realized that the first shot “pruned” one of the Cucumber Vines that had grown out past the “shooting zone” 😁. Well the next four were right on target. My vegetable garden is just about to take over my 10-Meter range :).

Range: 10-Meters Outdoors
FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.209a.jpg
Brocock Sniper XR11a.jpg

Hello everyone,

Shot several warm up paper targets this morning and then shot this with 5 shots at each Bull. Doing real good until I started to shoot the fourth ( lower left corner ) Bull and I had a really wild flier :unsure: . After closer inspection I realized that the first shot “pruned” one of the Cucumber Vines that had grown out past the “shooting zone” 😁. Well the next four were right on target. My vegetable garden is just about to take over my 10-Meter range :).

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 481226View attachment 481227
New product to make your million's , design a hollow point that has a sawtooth rim around the hollow point , Label garden trimming pellets , the rotation of the pellets will cut excess garden greenery . and then you can design a FX barrel to give more twist . for what ever the price is of FX barrel liners ?
EDIT : this could also lead into new pesting permissions !

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Hello everyone,

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 481226View attachment 481227
Wonderful shooting there Thomas minus the freaking daisy cutter cucumber vine blocking your shot....😂👍!

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
New product to make your million's , design a hollow point that has a sawtooth rim around the hollow point , Label garden trimming pellets , the rotation of the pellets will cut excess garden greenery . and then you can design a FX barrel to give more twist . for what ever the price is of FX barrel liners ?
Hello @beerthief

OK I will take four Tins in .22 cal 18gr (y)

ThomasT

Reactions: beerthief
Hello everyone,

Although this target was designed to shoot only one time at each Bull, I decided to keep Mike @manabeknives from fussing at me. He is always saying that I am wasting paper by not putting enough holes in it so I shot each Bull two times, 😁 sure made a big difference :unsure: ..... ;) .

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.210.jpg

design a hollow point that has a sawtooth rim around the hollow point
I think there was a PC game where you shot CDs, at speed one such disk must be able to trim a lot.
Accuracy though i think will be very hard to do outside of a game.

Come to think of it, wasent there a toy gun that shot little disks too. ?

Hello everyone,

Although this target was designed to shoot only one time at each Bull, I decided to keep Mike @manabeknives from fussing at me. He is always saying that I am wasting paper by not putting enough holes in it so I shot each Bull two times, 😁 sure made a big difference :unsure: ..... ;) .

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 481854
I am really frugal! "Cheap" lol I use those 1 inch stickers and shoot 10 at each!

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 481854
Ha! Thomas...Mike will be proud of you adding more "holes"! 😂 Very nice card!

Hello everyone,

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 481854
Love the Card Thomas!
I had to reread the description to see that it was 2x per target..I can barely tell

the post was a joke about cutting down flowers and weeds

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Love the Card Thomas!
I had to reread the description to see that it was 2x per target..I can barely tell
Hello @manabeknives

Well Mike I tried my best, but those darn ole pellets just kept going into the same hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

Hello @manabeknives

Well Mike I tried my best, but those darn ole pellets just kept going into the same hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT
inspired me to take a 100 shot run on a target..testing my consistency as well as the rifle's
Used my RAW HM 1000X .22 with the JSB MRD shallows
Distance is 10 meters.
I bought a new rear bag to replace the cauldwell. The new one is an Edgewood
This one's dedicated to Thomas
IMG_0227.jpeg

inspired me to take a 100 shot run on a target..testing my consistency as well as the rifle's
Distance is 10 meters.
View attachment 481975
Hello @manabeknives

That is some absolutely beautiful shooting (y) (y) (y)

ThomasT

Distance is 10 meters.
View attachment 481975
Remarkable !!
Stan in KY .

Distance is 10 meters.
View attachment 481975
Mike, I would say your focus was PRETTY DARN GOOD! I would have fumbled after the second bull...😂👍 Fantastic card!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

The 2 stars on the right were shot yesterday, pellet on far right first then a slug on the left. I was thinking my POI was correct for the slug but my sight picture was a hair off...nope, shot another slug on the far left star today and same POI as yesterday so I adjusted 1 click right after and POI was spot on for other targets. Chasing accuracy is fun but it can also be quite the headache and head scratcher...😂🤔 Shot with RAW .22 @ 20yds. Boy, the slugs holes are so much cleaner than pellets!

View attachment 482461

The 2 stars on the right were shot yesterday, pellet on far right first then a slug on the left. I was thinking my POI was correct for the slug but my sight picture was a hair off...nope, shot another slug on the far left star today and same POI as yesterday so I adjusted 1 click right after and POI was spot on for other targets. Chasing accuracy is fun but it can also be quite the headache and head scratcher...😂🤔 Shot with RAW .22 @ 20yds. Boy, the slugs holes are so much cleaner than pellets!
Hello @Ranchibi

The Slug holes look like Wadcutter they are so round.

ThomasT