What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

This is my first shot “warm-up” paper target for the day and I only shot three of the nine bulls. Often times I will shoot up to three warm-up targets to get the gun and scope dialed in and myself comfortable shooting. I shot 5 times at bull #1 and #2 and 10 times at bull #3 and never tore or touched the 10-Ring :D. I decided that three “one-hole” were good enough to go ahead and shoot some real targets. Sure wish I could start every day like this.

Range: 10-Meters Outdoors
Rifle: Air Venturi Avenger .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 5-10 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 485832
very nice , very very nice indeed !

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

This is my first shot “warm-up” paper target for the day and I only shot three of the nine bulls. Often times I will shoot up to three warm-up targets to get the gun and scope dialed in and myself comfortable shooting. I shot 5 times at bull #1 and #2 and 10 times at bull #3 and never tore or touched the 10-Ring :D. I decided that three “one-hole” were good enough to go ahead and shoot some real targets. Sure wish I could start every day like this.

ThomasT
View attachment 485832
What a waste of paper, I tell ya! Why not shoot all over the page like I do and get some use out of all those other lines and labels? 🫢🤔😂

What a waste of paper, I tell ya! Why not shoot all over the page like I do and get some use out of all those other lines and labels? 🫢🤔😂
Hello @rsfrid

Hey, don't blame me, I did my very best and shot 20 times at that paper ..... what else can I say ;)

ThomasT

• Haha
Reactions: rsfrid
I was getting my PP700SA back in service. I swapped in the 22 cal barrel and did some quick and dirty tuning. Luckily I docuemnted some of the exploits on this forum back in 2021, those helped me get close. I adjusted the pard as I shot, but the target was mostly just used as I recorded chrony numbers

Range: 10-Meters indoor
Rifle: Aetemis PP700SA Altros reg
Scope: Pard DS35 50mm
Pellets: FX 15.9gr
FPS: 667
FPE: 15.7
Wind: nope

I was getting my PP700SA back in service. I swapped in the 22 cal barrel and did some quick and dirty tuning. Luckily I docuemnted some of the exploits on this forum back in 2021, those helped me get close. I adjusted the pard as I shot, but the target was mostly just used as I recorded chrony numbers

Range: 10-Meters indoor
Rifle: Aetemis PP700SA Altros reg
Scope: Pard DS35 50mm
Pellets: FX 15.9gr
FPS: 667
FPE: 15.7
Wind: nope

using the numbers as bulls is great i do the same .

Learning more about using a front rest that i just received.
It's not as simple as placing the rifle on it and shooting..i did think that..silly me
balance points and positioning of rear bags for recoil are new to me
The 1st shot was a cold shot..but not that bad for a cold shot..but i can't do that for a comp :rolleyes:
it's going to be the little changes that will make a difference between a 10 and an X
shots were from indoor at 10m
rest is an AR 250 by Christopher Lionel. He's the son of Sebastian Lionel or SEB rests used in F class
IMG_0250.jpeg

It's not as simple as placing the rifle on it and shooting..i did think that..silly me
The 1st shot was a cold shot..but not that bad for a cold shot..but i can't do that for a comp :rolleyes:
it's going to be the little changes that will make a difference between a 10 and an X
rest is an AR 250 by Christopher Lionel. He's the son of Sebastian Lionel or SEB rests used in F classView attachment 486166
Lovely card! One of my favorite target sheets — been shooting that target myself, since Smallbore days many years ago. Which gun were you using?

rest is an AR 250 by Christopher Lionel. He's the son of Sebastian Lionel or SEB rests used in F classView attachment 486166
Hello @manabeknives

Looks like 12 perfectly placed holes to me (y) , that is some fine shoot-n 😁

ThomasT

Been shooting at trees. Trees are a form of paper. Pre-paper. Paper to be. Paper in waiting. Paper eggs. Embryonic paper.
Hello @Air King

Well did you hit any of those trees :unsure: . If I get a target that already has a hole in it, I will know who shot the Pre-Paper :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

Beautiful shooting and card especially for learning your new rests Mike! Kudos to you!

That ! is some good shooting .

Hello everyone,

Late start today because of other projects but was able to shoot this General Target.

ThomasT

AvengerW-109.jpg

Hello everyone,

Late start today because of other projects but was able to shoot this General Target.

ThomasT

View attachment 486485
Excellent card Thomas!
What i am doing with a 2k rifle,,you are achieving with with a sub $400 ...Outstanding!!
I love it...though my wallet is extremely :mad:...lol
Mike

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT