What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

Just way too many projects for me today but finally got to shoot some this afternoon. The Special 1/2-20 Thread Adapter arrived today and I installed it right away and the Buck Rail Moderator. A mouse fart is a whole bunch louder than this thing :ROFLMAO: ,wow. It is now so quite that I can hear the hammer and then the pellet striking the target out at 10-meters 🤫 . This is spooky quite, I could be within 5-foot of a squirrel and he would never know what happened :ninja:. That is 5-shots and 5-dead squirrels.

Range: Outdors at 10-Meters
Pistol: Beeman 2028, .22 caliber with Buck Rail AR Conversion, with the Moderator.
Scope: NcStar RGB DOT Scope
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 525
FPE: 11.1
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
Beeman 2028-114.jpg
Beeman 2028 -119.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Just way too many projects for me today but finally got to shoot some this afternoon. The Special 1/2-20 Thread Adapter arrived today and I installed it right away and the Buck Rail Moderator. A mouse fart is a whole bunch louder than this thing :ROFLMAO: ,wow. It is now so quite that I can hear the hammer and then the pellet striking the target out at 10-meters 🤫 . This is spooky quite, I could be within 5-foot of a squirrel and he would never know what happened :ninja:. That is 5-shots and 5-dead squirrels.

Range: Outdors at 10-Meters
Pistol: Beeman 2028, .22 caliber with Buck Rail AR Conversion, with the Moderator.
Scope: NcStar RGB DOT Scope

ThomasT
View attachment 491657View attachment 491658
Oh yeah Thomas! Killing squirrels with mouse farts is, well, fun...😂👍....ha ha!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello everyone,

Just could not resist setting out another squirrel target at 10-meters. Shot this with the Blue Dot and it being a bit softer in color it was easier for me to concentrate on the “Kill Zone”. That is 10 shots all in the kill zone, this really put a big smile on my face 😁 .

Range: Outdoors at 10-Meters
Scope: NcStar 1x35 RGB DOT Scope

ThomasT
Beeman 2028 -120.jpg

Reactions: Ranchibi
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

This is just crazy 🤪 , I did not change the zero on the Scope from the 10-Meter settings, set this target out at 25-Yards, shot 10 times and a max spread of less than 2-inches, I figured it would shoot high but still aimed at the center of the dot. No excuse but the wind blowing pretty good from my left and I believe two shots to the right were wind related. The furthest POI from the dot is less than 1-1/4 inches 🤩 , had I moved my aim point down a bit, I believe I could have put 5 more shots inside the dot, that is crazy, but I love it :love:.

Edit: I forgot to state that I used the "Green dot" to shoot because it contrasted great against the red dot.

Range: Outdors at 25-Yards

ThomasT
Beeman 2028 -121.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Just could not resist setting out another squirrel target at 10-meters. Shot this with the Blue Dot and it being a bit softer in color it was easier for me to concentrate on the “Kill Zone”. That is 10 shots all in the kill zone, this really put a big smile on my face 😁 .

Range: Outdoors at 10-Meters

ThomasT
View attachment 491752
Thomas, wonderful group! I am glad the moderator helped with accuracy!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello
Had some time to try out some of the JTS 22.07g pellets in my .22 Epoch at home ...10m inside..50 shots
The front rest is by Christopher Lambang. It has been a joy to use.

pellets were unsorted, but i did try out the ultrasonic cleaner on them..then tried a different lube an F class shooter recommended.
i have these going fast @ 980 fps . i have the LPR set at 190 and the HPR set at 1555
Testing for consistency, and they did very well.
Hope to get out to the range to try them at distance
IMG_0391.jpeg

IMG_0387.jpeg

Shot this while I did a chrony run. Got the right spring from AoA. Now tuning the rifle to find a happy spot. I know, I know, its an Atomic just shoot it. I'm a crazy person.

Great shooting and it's YOUR Atomic and you do what YOU want with it! 🥳 The card speaks for itself 👍

Hello
Had some time to try out some of the JTS 22.07g pellets in my .22 Epoch at home ...10m inside..50 shots

pellets were unsorted, but i did try out the ultrasonic cleaner on them..then tried a different lube an F class shooter recommended.
i have these going fast @ 980 fps . i have the LPR set at 190 and the HPR set at 1555
Hope to get out to the range to try them at distanceView attachment 491881
View attachment 491882
Mike! Freaking daisy cutters your Epoch is BEAUTIFUL and fantastic tune and shooting with the 22gr JTS! I think distance will not be a problem! I really luv what Skout has done with their PCP designs, they look otherworldly nice besides the awesome tech 👍.

Mike! Freaking daisy cutters your Epoch is BEAUTIFUL and fantastic tune and shooting with the 22gr JTS! I think distance will not be a problem! I really luv what Skout has done with their PCP designs, they look otherworldly nice besides the awesome tech 👍.
Thanks Randall
I really love the team at Skout for their customer service and innovations.
They have listened to their customers and made improvements in a very short time.
I really appreciate how they do collaborations with barrel manufacturers like Lothar Walther and Sub MOA
the ease of trying out a new barrel and being able to index it...amazing stuff

Hello

Hope to get out to the range to try them at distanceView attachment 491881
View attachment 491882
Hello @manabeknives

That is some beautiful shooting (y) (y) (y)

ThomasT

• Love
Reactions: manabeknives
Thanks Randall
I really love the team at Skout for their customer service and innovations.
They have listened to their customers and made improvements in a very short time.
I really appreciate how they do collaborations with barrel manufacturers like Lothar Walther and Sub MOA
the ease of trying out a new barrel and being able to index it...amazing stuff
Mike! That's so cool about Skout's customer service! I really like the barrel collaborations, that is a much needed option for ALL PCP manufacturers mainly because most do not make their own in-house barrels and it makes it simpler for consumers to get a non- choked barrel for slug shooting or a match pellet/slug barrel in my opinion. I hope Skout makes an all mechanical PCP similar to Daystate Delta Wolf to a Brocock Ghost, it would be spectacular Eggsy! 😂👍