What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

First run to see how I like a 10m evaluation target I’m making. It’s a 10m rifle from the 5-10 ring.

I’m using it to evaluate my Atomic with my plethora of pellets.

Atomic with Talos 10x

IMG_8073.jpeg

CPD wtw 10m 02924am.jpg

Hello everyone,

Thunderstorms giving us much needed rain so I shoot indoors today.

Range: Indoors at 15-Feet
Pistol: Beeman 2028, .22 caliber with Buck Rail AR Conversion, with the Moderator.
Scope: UTG Bug Buster 3-9x32
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 525
FPE: 11.1
Wind: 0 mph

ThomasT

Beeman 2028 -122.jpg

One of the cheapest and best pellets I found were the Daisy .22 wadcutters. Shot them out of my Prod. They were super accurate out to about 40 yards. They were less than $5 a tin. They got discontinued and the closet thing I’ve found to them is the H&N FTT 14.66

Last edited:
One of the cheapest and best pellets I found were the Daisy .22 wadcutters. poop them out of my Prod. They were super accurate out to about 40 yards. They were less than $5 a tin. They got discontinued and the closet thing I e found to them is the H&N FTT 14.66
I liked the black box daisy wads when I was able to get them local . Especially for pistol they did well .

Reactions: ThomasT
View attachment 492480

Well, this was my sighter shot thru my RAW .22 @ 20yds FX 18gr this morning.....yup, I quit after looking at it..😂👍....didn't want my joy squished by my own doing....😉 The stars aligned for me on this one....he he....too bad it doesn't happen very often!
Looks like a Gyotaku ..a japanese way of printing an animals(mainly fish) on paper...kinda artsy;)
Move over Banksie ..here comes Randall👀

• Love
Hello everyone,

Still light rain but I just had to test the Avenger with the new Low Power Settings and I added a new Scope and an Adjustable Height Rings. The black circle hits were scope adjustments. The bottom blue outline denotes the last four shots after all of the scope and ring adjustments. I need a lot more target time but at this point I like what I see (y) 😁.

Range: 10-Meters Outdoors
Rifle: Air Venturi Avenger .22 caliber w/ new low power settings
Scope: Vector 6-24x50 FFP
Pellets: JSB Jumbo 15.89gr
FPS: 846
FPE: 25.25
Wind: 5 - 10 mph

ThomasT

AvengerW-116.jpg

Wow.
got a chance to get to the range after a few mishaps in the beginning of the week.
I took my Epoch out to 100yards indoors trying out the JTS 22.07g at various speeds
I admit..this target is cherry picked from a load of others that much larger in diameter at the same settings
This is my best 100yrd group i have shot.
IMG_0392.jpeg

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpeg

Hello everyone,

Still light rain but I just had to test the Avenger with the new Low Power Settings and I added a new Scope and an Adjustable Height Rings. The black circle hits were scope adjustments. The bottom blue outline denotes the last four shots after all of the scope and ring adjustments. I need a lot more target time but at this point I like what I see (y) 😁.

Range: 10-Meters Outdoors
Rifle: Air Venturi Avenger .22 caliber w/ new low power settings
Scope: Vector 6-24x50 FFP
Pellets: JSB Jumbo 15.89gr
FPS: 846
FPE: 25.25
Wind: 5 - 10 mph

ThomasT

View attachment 492643
good tune up and sight in .

• Love
Wow.
got a chance to get to the range after a few mishaps in the beginning of the week.
I took my Epoch out to 100yards indoors trying out the JTS 22.07g at various speeds
I admit..this target is cherry picked from a load of others that much larger in diameter at the same settings
View attachment 492692
View attachment 492693
View attachment 492694
100 yd' indoors ? nice , i have tried to talk a friend that has 300 foot Greenhouses into letting me shoot , so far it has been no deal .

Reactions: manabeknives
Wow.
View attachment 492692
View attachment 492693
View attachment 492694
Hello @manabeknives

We are supposed to "pick" the targets that we post for the whole world to see 🫣 and you sure picked a beauty. Goes without saying, that is some mighty good shooting at 100 yards (y)(y)(y) .

ThomasT

Wow.
View attachment 492692
View attachment 492693
View attachment 492694
Outstanding group with your Epoch .22 Mike! You should definitely be proud! 🤗