What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

IMG_7698.jpeg

Well, yesterday was a no shooting day for me because I was supposed to go golfing with some friends about 2 hours away, but, I drive about an hour to a friends place then he drives from there. Well, when I got there his wife said there was a big accident on the fwy we were supposed to take, an 18 wheeler lost control and and took out several cars 🥺, fwy was closed almost 6 hours....yikes....so we tried a coastal route but even that was a no go because everyone else was going that way to avoid the fwy so we headed back and called it a day. So today, I was ready to snipe a fly and that I did, 3 pellets JSB 18gr and 3 slugs NSA 17.5gr finally sent this fly to fly heaven...👍...boy, SoCal flies are tough some%@&*....😂...RAW HMx .22 970fps, 20yds, just enough power to take said fly down!

View attachment 497538

Well, yesterday was a no shooting day for me because I was supposed to go golfing with some friends about 2 hours away, but, I drive about an hour to a friends place then he drives from there. Well, when I got there his wife said there was a big accident on the fwy we were supposed to take, an 18 wheeler lost control and and took out several cars 🥺, fwy was closed almost 6 hours....yikes....so we tried a coastal route but even that was a no go because everyone else was going that way to avoid the fwy so we headed back and called it a day. So today, I was ready to snipe a fly and that I did, 3 pellets JSB 18gr and 3 slugs NSA 17.5gr finally sent this fly to fly heaven...👍...boy, SoCal flies are tough some%@&*....😂...RAW HMx .22 970fps, 20yds, just enough power to take said fly down!
Hello @Ranchibi

I'm still impressed how well your RAW will shoot back to back a pellet and a slug.

ThomasT

Hello @Ranchibi

I'm still impressed how well your RAW will shoot back to back a pellet and a slug.

ThomasT
Thomas, you are correct because it surely isn't me! This RAW will stack either pellets or slugs if the shooter does their part which I cannot do consistently enough try as I might!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT