What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

More practice at 100yards ..had a few shots i wanted to take back, but a good session
i should be receiving a chronograph soon, it should help me nail down the speed when i am at the range
it's difficult to see the holes, especially when it strikes in the red
the far right side targets were the sighters
may need a spotting scope ...hmm new eyes?View attachment 499383
Mike, your 100yd groups are SHRINKING! Excellent shooting and great work to accomplish this! Keep up the awesome shooting! Our older eyelobes do need help with seeing .22 holes @ 100yds! Yup....a chronograph will help when tuning or something is amiss. Are you acquiring a new Garmin chrono!?

Mike, your 100yd groups are SHRINKING! Excellent shooting and great work to accomplish this! Keep up the awesome shooting! Our older eyelobes do need help with seeing .22 holes @ 100yds! Yup....a chronograph will help when tuning or something is amiss. Are you acquiring a new Garmin chrono!?
I wanted to get one that could calculate BC .
I was hoping to get the Caldwell Velociradar, but there have been constant set backs on its' release.
I went with the FX true ballistic . My sister got it for me as a birthday gift❤️
hopefully arriving sometime today

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I was hoping to get the Caldwell Velociradar, but there have been constant set backs on its' release.
I went with the FX true ballistic . My sister got it for me as a birthday gift❤️
Congratulations! What a SIS! Happy BDay 🎂

• Love
Reactions: manabeknives
Hello @manabeknives

Hey Mikie will you give your Sister my birth date ? :) ?

ThomasT

Hello @Headshots

Yep, that is what you call getting your moneys worth out of a target :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

I had shot many targets over that same area and was surprised at the hole at the bottom.

Here's my first 15 shots with the .177 JTS 10.4s I shot a couple days ago at 30y . Scope is set for JSB 10.3s . But that will get changed soon.
20240925_072201.jpg

Hello everyone,

Shot this card today using just one fill of the cylinder and shooting four full Mags, 28 shots. Tune still not quite there :(

Range: Outdoors at 10-Meters
Pistol: .22Cal Custom PP-800 R
Scope: UTG Bug Buster 3-9x32
Pellets: JSB Jumbo 15.89gr
FPS:
FPE:
Benchrest: Front support Bag & rear support Bag
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
PX-116.jpg

Testing out different pellets with my M853. I put my discovery 6x24AO on and made a target that matches the reticle for alignment and adjusted for the group to the right so I can easily measure.
Then I write what pellet in the box when I’m done. 5 shots each. I take 5 barrel seasoning shots before the groups.

10m

IMG_9098.jpeg

IMG_9099.jpeg