What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Thomas, keep in mind that I shot this two handed grip. In National Match we shoot one hand strong side with arm fully extended. Weak hand goes in pocket or belt. No groups with that type shooting - the goal is to get as close to one hundred points as possible in each stage. I will only be practicing slow fire - 10 shots with 100 points max score. I'm really pleased with the Weihrauch and the trigger.

TC, Ross
Hello again @rsfrid

Non-the-less, that is dang good shooting with a pistol. It tells me that the new HW is deadly accurate, you are going to have a hoot all winter with that set up.

ThomasT

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Had a little fun at my private range shooting an EBR paper target at 100 yards with my Daystate Red Wolf GP .177 HP with the 28” / 711 mm prototype slug barrel from LW 👍🙂🎯❤️

IMG_5767.jpeg

IMG_5771.jpeg

IMG_5778.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SorenDrost
Well, with winter right around the corner and highs in the 50s it’s time to basement shoot. Today I set up my new 22cal HW44 so I can practice National match. I moved one of my Ultra Dot Matchdot sights from a powder burner over to this pistol and readjusted the dot for 7yds. I was shooting 50feet with 22cal powder burner. I cheated and did two hand hold so I could be sure of its zero and shot full 10 shot clip.

View attachment 502765

View attachment 502766

So now on to National Match practice (sort of) but at half the distance, because that's what I have. Oh, the trigger is about 3-4 ounces! So I have to be real careful.
Ross, a most excellent card with your new HW44 .22! Give me a pistl and I am LOST....😂👍

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid