What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

OK, getting into this bullseye shooting stuff. Here's the results of two different pistols. I conclude they both do well at bullseye.

IMG_2991.jpeg

IMG_2992.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Tried some Baracuda FTs in 4.51 head size just for kicks. Seems my HW44 likes a bit fatter pellet. My first 100-10x since PB days. A couple are close, but the dot was shot out, so they count! That's three shots in the upper sighter.

View attachment 404622
Hello @rsfrid

Well Ross, it looks like if you keep shooting that Pistol it will not be much longer until you get pretty good at this :ROFLMAO: :D 😂 :p 😁

ThomasT

• Haha
Tried some Baracuda FTs in 4.51 head size just for kicks. Seems my HW44 likes a bit fatter pellet. My first 100-10x since PB days. A couple are close, but the dot was shot out, so they count! That's three shots in the upper sighter.

View attachment 404622
Ross....KEEP THAT CARD....🤗! Perfection!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Had some time this afternoon to shoot the Crosman Challenger @10M testing pellets.

View attachment 404761View attachment 404759View attachment 404758View attachment 404760
Hello @igolfat8

That is some incredible shooting, basically four perfect cards :love:. The 248's and 249 are almost too close to tell (y). The Crosman Challenger is an amazing rifle. Are you still shooting it "as it came out of the box" ? I never touched mine except to clean the bore and oil all the moving parts.

ThomasT

Thanks @ThomasT . Yes, I am still shooting the rifle as it came out of the box. Most projectiles are crono’d at ~600 fps which is just fine for indoor 10M work. I am with you. I pull a patch every air tank refill and just enjoy shooting it as is. For $650 it’s one heck of a bargain in this day and age of high dollar PCPs.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Squeezed another target in with QYS WCs.

View attachment 404886
Hello @igolfat8

Another beautifully shot card. The QYS wadcutter pellets shoot great in all my 177 guns but too expensive to shoot :ROFLMAO: .

Cold, rain and wind for me so no shooting outdoors and I have a welding project going on in my shop so no indoor shooting :(

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

Rain has stopped but still a fine mist in the air, variable windy, cold and overcast and surely not the perfect day to shoot paper targets. I received five new pellets this week and have not had the chance to do any shooting so I took advantage of this small window in the weather to do a simple test. I first sighted with the JTS Dead Center 18.1gr that I have been shooting and made no adjustments with the new five pellets. Nothing real conclusive but the first shot ( JSB Jumbo Monster 25.39 ) shot fairly well.

Range: Outdoor 25-Yards
Rifle: JTS Airacuda MAX .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: see listed

ThomasT
JTS Airacuda MAX.18.jpg

Hello everyone,

Cloudy, cold, rain on and off and windy, almost the perfect day to shoot :( , well maybe not perfect 😂. Took advantage of a break in the rain and shot just one paper target. We need the rain so I will not complain.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: JTS Airacuda MAX .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JTS Dead Center 18.1gr

ThomasT
JTS Airacuda MAX.19.jpg