What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Well, shot lots of paper today. The Baracuda Hunters in my Atomic XR 22 cal were doing weird things like sudden dropping off the bullseye. So I switched to the JSB 15.89 sorted and shot this card.

View attachment 409883

Then I shot the HW44 with the FX 10 grain pellets and shot this card.

View attachment 409884
Hello @rsfrid

Two nice looking cards but the FX shot the eyes out :D

ThomasT

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Thomas and Ross, I wish you two were closer to Ohio. Our indoor 50’ indoor winter league starts next Sunday. It’s a hoot and I am sure you guys would do very well.
Hello @igolfat8

Thank you Tim, I wish that I could still travel that distance it would be an honor to shoot with you and Ross. Hope you will keep us updated on the events.

ThomasT

Started shooting a tweener today with the challenger until the last row of fliers told me it was time to clean the pipe. I had a couple oops earlier but that was me.

IMG_7681.jpeg

Started shooting a tweener today with the challenger until the last row of fliers told me it was time to clean the pipe. I had a couple oops earlier but that was me.

View attachment 411645
Hello @igolfat8

Beautiful shooting, but you need to put a color card behind your target so we can see those holes a lot better :geek: .

ThomasT

View attachment 411645
Fantastic. Probably one of the first rifles I would look at if I were in the market for something new. Great card.

Have been back inside for 10 meter standing for a couple months now. Starting to get it together, Big level increase in the area of breath control, doing hold /release 6 second with 0% air in lungs, so much more comfort in all the sequence, very relaxed. Score is still the same, but give it time. Still am shooting 7 days a week, 1/2 of which with my son, who is doing very well with it. Fun to watch him progress. He is at 81 standing now as of last night.
20231118_193501.jpg

@alpineboard that target would be impressive from a bench or prone position BUT from standing off hand that target is in another league of its own. WOW just WOW.

We have 3P indoor 22 rimfire 50' league at our club and those guys are VERY serious wearing specialty coats, pants, shoes and special gloves. They don't shoot unless their heartrate is below a certain number. Its bizarre to watch but they shoot some really impressive scores as well. I'd hate to guess how much $$$ money they have wrapped up in equipment and ammo.

@alpineboard that target would be impressive from a bench or prone position BUT from standing off hand that target is in another league of its own. WOW just WOW.
here is my setup, am going to change to a single post standing rest stand soon. Also planning Electronic scoring Fre E target method.

381813693_636007371908082_8027557625360433700_n (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Have been back inside for 10 meter standing for a couple months now. Starting to get it together, Big level increase in the area of breath control, doing hold /release 6 second with 0% air in lungs, so much more comfort in all the sequence, very relaxed. Score is still the same, but give it time. Still am shooting 7 days a week, 1/2 of which with my son, who is doing very well with it. Fun to watch him progress. He is at 81 standing now as of last night. View attachment 413090
Hello @alpineboard

Nice card (y)

ThomasT