What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hey again @Ranchibi

OK dude remember, no pictures, then it didn't happen :ROFLMAO: , got to see pictures.

ThomasT
FullSizeRender.jpeg

You asked for it, ya got it....😂👍

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
We have "dirty rats" ( as in You dirty rat) but not anything that big. Must be the sunny climate you have. Our winters keep everything small 🙄🤔😏
LOL Ross! Yeah...here in SoCal the weather is pretty benign/balmy for the most part but our winters as of late are getting very cold. Earlier this year, it snowed as I rode my bike early (4:40am-ish) just a block from the beach! But, yes, our fruit/roof rats can get larger than normal what what I am seeing. This was probably the second largest one I've sniped, the biggest I first thought was a sewer rat but was not. Here is a pic of the BIG ONE, 16" but thicker, like an offensive lineman...😂

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
Well, better than yesterday — 200-17x is almost perfect. Even if I could shoot 200-20x I couldn't do that regularly. There are just too many anomalies to work through. I'm not sorting, so there's that. I sometimes slip and change up my grip, so there's that. And sometimes I don't breath exactly the same. I'm happy with shooting today and happy with this pistol/pellet combo. Keep in mind I am striving for pellet touching or obliterating the center plus in the center ring. Makes it harder by far.

IMG_3022.jpeg

Well, better than yesterday — 200-17x is almost perfect. Even if I could shoot 200-20x I couldn't do that regularly. There are just too many anomalies to work through. I'm not sorting, so there's that. I sometimes slip and change up my grip, so there's that. And sometimes I don't breath exactly the same. I'm happy with shooting today and happy with this pistol/pellet combo. Keep in mind I am striving for pellet touching or obliterating the center plus in the center ring. Makes it harder by far.

View attachment 415894
Holy moly Ross....you hit each bullseye PERFECTLY....😳🤗....NIRVANA! Frame that card! YES! 👏🏻....with that much pressure.....I would have pulled the last shot...😢😂

View attachment 415894
Hello @rsfrid

That is a beautiful card. I am with you 100%, just too may variables to expect a perfect score every time and to me that is the FUN of it.

ThomasT

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Holy moly Ross....you hit each bullseye PERFECTLY....😳🤗....NIRVANA! Frame that card! YES! 👏🏻....with that much pressure.....I would have pulled the last shot...😢😂
Hello Randal,

I normally break out in a salty sweat that runs down into my eyes and then miss the entire target.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

Another good ( not perfect, wind 5 to 10 mph ) morning for shooting some paper targets with a bit more wind to deal with. However after shooting several targets I was able to shoot two that put that happy smile on my face. Shooting with my new Benchrest Rifle Rack, no question it improved my scores. That is 65 shots between the two cards and that requires a lot of concentration for this old man, so any and all help is surely welcomed.

Range: Outdoor 25-Yards
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.106.jpg
Brocock Sniper XR.107.jpg

Hello everyone,

Another good ( not perfect, wind 5 to 10 mph ) morning for shooting some paper targets with a bit more wind to deal with. However after shooting several targets I was able to shoot two that put that happy smile on my face. Shooting with my new Benchrest Rifle Rack, no question it improved my scores. That is 65 shots between the two cards and that requires a lot of concentration for this old man, so any and all help is surely welcomed.

ThomasT
View attachment 416095View attachment 416096
Well, I'd say you should keep that rifle. Don't go putting it up for sale! 😅🤣😂 Nice shooting deputy. Thos cards should make you proud.

Well, I'd say you should keep that rifle. Don't go putting it up for sale! 😅🤣😂 Nice shooting deputy. Thos cards should make you proud.
Hello @rsfrid

I am very pleased with the way the Brocock Sniper is shooting and this is with the JSB pellets. In my test the AA pellets out shot the JSB and I have four Tins of the AA due in next week and will be able to see how they shoot.

Using the new Rifle Rack is really fun and is so much easier to use. I can hold the POI on a very specific point "within" a 10-Ring now.

ThomasT

Hello every one,

Just could not stand it, had to shoot one more target today and use the new Benchrest Rifle Rack with my Niksan Ozark-TW. Shot a General Target at 10-Meters and tried to only shoot when the flags were moving the least. All solid hits but will be able to do a lot better when I complete the “Y” support for the rear on the rifle.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Niksan Ozark-TW .22 caliber
Scope: Vector Optics, Tourex 6-24x50 FFP
FPS: 800
FPE: 25.77
Wind: 10 to 15 mph

ThomasT

Niksan Ozark-TW.113.jpg

Hello every one,

Just could not stand it, had to shoot one more target today and use the new Benchrest Rifle Rack with my Niksan Ozark-TW. Shot a General Target at 10-Meters and tried to only shoot when the flags were moving the least. All solid hits but will be able to do a lot better when I complete the “Y” support for the rear on the rifle.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Niksan Ozark-TW .22 caliber
Scope: Vector Optics, Tourex 6-24x50 FFP
FPS: 800
FPE: 25.77
Wind: 10 to 15 mph

ThomasT

View attachment 416134
Super duper card. You’re making that rifle sing for you!

Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 416095View attachment 416096
Thomas, excellent shooting and cards with your new built by you rest! Your Jedi concentration is MUCH stronger than mine!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT