What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

Just could not let the day go by without shooting at least one paper target. I have been smoking Pork Ribs all day and have learned that I cannot Smoke and Shoot at the same time, seems I get involved shooting and overlook the smoking. Anyway cool 55f, almost no wind and clear blue skies and a decent card.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Niksan Ozark-TW .22 caliber
Scope: Vector Optics, Tourex 6-24x50 FFP
Pellets: AA Field Heavy 18.gr
FPS: 800
FPE: 25.77
Wind: 3 to 5 mph

ThomasT
Niksan Ozark-TW.120.jpg

Hello everyone,

Just could not let the day go by without shooting at least one paper target. I have been smoking Pork Ribs all day and have learned that I cannot Smoke and Shoot at the same time, seems I get involved shooting and overlook the smoking. Anyway cool 55f, almost no wind and clear blue skies and a decent card.

Pellets: AA Field Heavy 18.gr
Wind: 3 to 5 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 419208
There ya go! Nice shooting pardner. Now get back to smokin' 😅🤣😂

Hello everyone,

Way too many chores and cold, cloudy, windy but I was still able to get in a bit of shooting this morning. Hopefully the conditions will improve and I can get in more shooting this afternoon.

Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
Niksan Ozark-TW.121.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
The BRK Atomic is no benchrest gun! It does have a high shot count and can definitely shoot 10s all day. but center X is hard for this puppy to reach. I still enjoy shooting it because of its high shot count per fill.

View attachment 419145
Ross, excellent card with your Atomic! Have you tried doing a very light polish on the barrel? Might tighten up the groups...key word...might...might not hurt either....😂👍

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
View attachment 419196
Mine is bone stock settings. I tuned hammer spring till I got 700 fps and have just left it on high transfer port setting. I have no idea what reg is set at - whatever factory setting. 40 shots is high to me cause I only get 10 shots (1 mag) from my HW44 before repumping it. But it only takes 20-22 pump strokes! This Atomic takes over 50 back breaking strokes or a few seconds on the compressor.
Gorgeous pistol Ross! Looks similar to your HW44 and I love the 44's look!

Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Hello everyone,

Cold, windy but clear Blue sky and a great day to shoot holes into paper targets. Shot a bunch of good cards this morning but did just a wee bit better on this one even though I used the pellets right out of the Tin. I did not cull a single pellet, even though I tried but couldn’t shake one out of the magazine that had a bad skirt. I’m guessing but it looks like that pellet was shot on number 15 :oops:? None the less a really fun day shooting the Ozark-TW on the new Rifle Rack.

ThomasT
Niksan Ozark-TW.122.jpg

Hello everyone,

Cold, windy but clear Blue sky and a great day to shoot holes into paper targets. Shot a bunch of good cards this morning but did just a wee bit better on this one even though I used the pellets right out of the Tin. I did not cull a single pellet, even though I tried but couldn’t shake one out of the magazine that had a bad skirt. I’m guessing but it looks like that pellet was shot on number 15 :oops:? None the less a really fun day shooting the Ozark-TW on the new Rifle Rack.

ThomasT
View attachment 420064
Another great card for the Niksan. Wish they’d get a 177 in stock.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
possibility of rain snow light mist happening right now , wonder which is worse ? rain drop or snowflake being at the same time and place as my pellet ?
Not sure it makes much difference, but that's kinda why I shoot in the basement — weather is always good and no wind! 😂

Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 420064
Thomas, awesome card for a str8 from the tin/hip shooting! 🤗