What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,
Like Ross, this will be my last paper target that I will shoot for 2023, however I have plenty of pellets, tons of paper targets and ready for a fresh start to a New Year.

ThomasT
View attachment 420681
Incredible card Thomas! That gun'll choot! (Taken from a favorite tv program).

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
First cards of the NY. Of course I used Ole Trusty my HW44 and two different headsizes. Thanks for this great target sheet @ThomasT.

IMG_3052.jpeg
IMG_3051.jpeg

Hello everyone,

OK shooting today under a severe handicap, ate so much food at lunch that one eye is swollen completely shut and the other eye only open about 25% 😋 :cry::confused:.

Man what a beautiful first day of the year, 60 degrees, clear blue skies and light winds, so after cleaning the barrel on the Brocock Sniper XR I decided to just mess around and shoot various pellets. Shot several different targets with six different pellets and different Power Settings. Picked up a Tin of RWS Meisterkugeln Wadcutters and had the Power set at 75% and shot some one-holes :D .

Had a 30-Yard Challenge Target on the stack and said, what the heck, shoot this at 10-Meters with the Wadcutters. I’m sure Ed @EPG would not allow this as an official entry so I will use it as my Paper Target of the day.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: RWS Meisterkugeln 14gr Wadcutter
FPS: ?
FPE: ?
Wind: 0 to 5 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.113.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
First cards of the NY. Of course I used Ole Trusty my HW44 and two different headsizes. Thanks for this great target sheet @ThomasT.

View attachment 420972View attachment 420973
Hello everyone,

OK Sheriff, @rsfrid, you dun throwed the gauntlet down and the Challenge is ON.

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.114.jpg

Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 421003
You bested me! Great shooting!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

OK shooting today under a severe handicap, ate so much food at lunch that one eye is swollen completely shut and the other eye only open about 25% 😋 :cry::confused:.

Man what a beautiful first day of the year, 60 degrees, clear blue skies and light winds, so after cleaning the barrel on the Brocock Sniper XR I decided to just mess around and shoot various pellets. Shot several different targets with six different pellets and different Power Settings. Picked up a Tin of RWS Meisterkugeln Wadcutters and had the Power set at 75% and shot some one-holes :D .

Had a 30-Yard Challenge Target on the stack and said, what the heck, shoot this at 10-Meters with the Wadcutters. I’m sure Ed @EPG would not allow this as an official entry so I will use it as my Paper Target of the day.

ThomasT
View attachment 420989

I like the perfect holes those wadcutters make !

Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 421003
Thomas
Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 421003
Thomas, fantastic card to start the new year!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
I shoot in my basement pretty much every day. One day at work they were theowing away some fixture plates that had some 1/4” holes in them. I brought a couple different sized ones home. I lay them on a piece of used on one side. I lay the plate on the paper and with a fine point pen inscribe a circle. I shift the plate around and have 144 circles on the paper. I attach it to my rubber mulch back stop and fire away.

IMG_1622.jpeg

IMG_1623.jpeg

Hello everyone,

Busy working on a design since 2:am this morning so I decided to shoot a couple of paper targets before I went completely crazy 🤪

Shot another General Target 2.0 and got one more X than yesterday. Variable winds all over the place but great conditions other wise.

Wind: 5 to 15 mph with higher gust

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.115.jpg

Hello everyone,

Took another break after eating lunch and shot the Niksan Ozark-TW. Wind still blowing leaves all over everywhere but still managed to score a 200. Resizing these bad JSB pellets seems to help a lot.

Range: Outdoor 25-Yards
Rifle: Niksan Ozark-TW .22 caliber
Scope: Vector Optics, Tourex 6-24x50 FFP
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr / resized 5.53
FPS: 800
FPE: 25.77
Wind: 5 to 15 mph variable

ThomasT

Niksan Ozark-TW.127.jpg