What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Wrong date on cards - should be 1/3/24 Guess I lost a day somewhere!

IMG_3053.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

Wrong date on cards - should be 1/3/24 Guess I lost a day somewhere!

View attachment 421729

View attachment 421730
Hello @rsfrid

Oh come on now, man you really know how to hurt a guy :cautious:. Are you kidding me, a PERFECT 200 - 20X followed up with a 200 - 19X. Couldn't you just post one today and wait a week or so to post the other :love:😁

Ross that is some mighty fine displays of your shooting skills (y)(y)(y). Now you have set the standard to which the rest of us novice must try and achieve.

ThomasT

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Hello everyone,

Messing around with some various pellets this morning and decided to try some heavy weight to combat the wind conditions. Wind started howling on number 13 so I shot it six times with two pellets going into the same hole. This little rifle seems to shoot pretty good just about every style and weight pellet that I send down the barrel 😁.

Range: Outdoor 25-Yards
Rifle: Niksan Ozark-TW .22 caliber
Scope: Vector Optics, Tourex 6-24x50 FFP
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Monster 25.39gr
FPS: 800
FPE: 25.77
Wind: 12 to 20 mph variable

ThomasT
Niksan Ozark-TW.128.jpg

Hello @rsfrid

Oh come on now, man you really know how to hurt a guy :cautious:. Are you kidding me, a PERFECT 200 - 20X followed up with a 200 - 19X. Couldn't you just post one today and wait a week or so to post the other :love:😁

Ross that is some mighty fine displays of your shooting skills (y)(y)(y). Now you have set the standard to which the rest of us novice must try and achieve.

ThomasT
Thanks Thomas. I needed to do this after your perfect display the other day. Of course you do have a rifle that shoots perfect Xs all day long! In my case it's the shooter's skills. 😅🤣😂

• Wow
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

Messing around with some various pellets this morning and decided to try some heavy weight to combat the wind conditions. Wind started howling on number 13 so I shot it six times with two pellets going into the same hole. This little rifle seems to shoot pretty good just about every style and weight pellet that I send down the barrel 😁.

ThomasT
View attachment 421732
Yeah, that's what I mean. It’s a perfect X shooter for sure. At least I don't have wind to mess me up 🤔😏

• Love
Hello everyone,

ThomasT
View attachment 421732
Thomas, great shooting in some very windy conditions!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
Thomas, great shooting in some very windy conditions!
Hello @Ranchibi

Well shooting at 10-meters does help in these windy conditions but this little rifle does me a great job. The wind was blowing so hard that it would pick up some leaves and form a mini-twister. I was hoping one would get between me and the target 🤪 😁:rolleyes:

ThomasT

Last edited:
Absolutely none yet. But I picked up and sighted my Walther heavy 10M target rifle every time I went by it. I do that many times a day to be able to hold it up. Be Well, B.
Hello @Bandito

Sighting the rifle is great, but we need to see some holes in paper targets :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

A bit of consistency checking this morning. This requires absolutely consistent hand hold and trigger release as well as breathing. I was off today. I need more practice if I am to shoot 6 perfect one-hole groups.

View attachment 422384
Hello @rsfrid

Looks dang good to me

ThomasT

• Love
Hello everyone,

Cold front moved in and heavy rain all morning with a break now but wind gust to 18mph. Shot this target at 10-meters and decided to give up for better conditions hopefully tomorrow.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Pellets: RWS Meisterkugeln 14gr Wadcutter
FPS: 625
FPE: 12.14
Wind: Gust to 18 mph

ThomasT

Niksan Ozark-TW.129.jpg

Hello everyone,

Cold front moved in and heavy rain all morning with a break now but wind gust to 18mph. Shot this target at 10-meters and decided to give up for better conditions hopefully tomorrow.

ThomasT

View attachment 422415
That rifle shoots better in wind than many do in no wind! Still great shooting.

• Haha
Hello everyone,

ThomasT

View attachment 422415
Thomas, that's that's....INCREDIBLE shooting in 18mph! I think I would miss the WHOLE CARD in those conditions......😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid