• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

So I adjusted the Hammer spring and slowed the Crosman HP’s down to the 850 fps and I am now getting many less fliers. They are shooting pretty good at 30 Yards. That’s what I did this morning! 15 shots per Bullseye. I am on power level 3 on the “Cuda”. 1 inch dots.

View attachment 473953
Nice groupings!
So many are too quick to send their pellets off at an extreme rate of speed.
Glad you have discovered that a low speed tune does better in most conditions
@30 ..that's really nice!

I set these up at various distances I get pests. A little two sided tape

I'm taking notes of holdover/holdunder for this setup at all my pesting distances.

These were at a short 10 yards. First target was finding my hold, had it for the new target. This is shooting using a window sill as support

View attachment grouptargets.pdf

Hello everyone,

Whoooohaaaa, finally got to shoot again today. I received the Reximex RP back via snail mail and got a Bug Buster scope mounted on it. Not the scope that I had planned on using because of the thick reticle crosshairs, but it will do until I get the other scope mounted. The POI on the center target on the fourth row was shot off the regulator, I was not paying close enough attention.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Reximex RP .22 caliber
Scope: Bug Buster 3-9x32 Scope
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: ?
FPE: ?
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
Reximex RPA-108a.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Whoooohaaaa, finally got to shoot again today. I received the Reximex RP back via snail mail and got a Bug Buster scope mounted on it. Not the scope that I had planned on using because of the thick reticle crosshairs, but it will do until I get the other scope mounted. The POI on the center target on the fourth row was shot off the regulator, I was not paying close enough attention.

Rifle: Reximex RP .22 caliber
Scope: Bug Buster 3-9x32 Scope

ThomasT
View attachment 474701
Thomas, glad you got it back albeit slow boat from...😂! Great shooting and definitely minute of squirrely dudes!

View attachment 4749074 shot group with NSA 17.5gr @ 20yds, not 8 shots...😂! First shot was 1-click off (high) as I forgot to click one down but somehow remembered to adjust windage but not elevation...FREAKING AGE forgetfulness....😂
Hello @Ranchibi

Oh sure, blame it on a brain fart :oops:

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

Installed a new scope on the Reximex last night and shot two paper targets for a test and zeroing. On the second card the 3rd target the POI with the blue circle is the shooter’s fault 🤪 . I am enjoying shooting this Pistol / Carbine except for the poorly designed magazines. Light weight and compact even with a scope it is so easy to handle and shoot.

Rifle: Reximex RPA .22 caliber
Scope: Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 Scope

ThomasT
Reximex RPA-109-1.jpg
Reximex RPA-109-2.jpg
Reximex RPA-111.jpg

Hello everyone,

Installed a new scope on the Reximex last night and shot two paper targets for a test and zeroing. On the second card the 3rd target the POI with the blue circle is the shooter’s fault 🤪 . I am enjoying shooting this Pistol / Carbine except for the poorly designed magazines. Light weight and compact even with a scope it is so easy to handle and shoot.

Rifle: Reximex RPA .22 caliber
Scope: Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 Scope

ThomasT
View attachment 474921View attachment 474922View attachment 474923
Awesome lil pup there! Great shooting and nice pics!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I shot again today still no 8 in a row I guess it is the gun
the way it bounces around

View attachment 475025
Hello @LCURRENT80

Try printing out this paper target ( 25-Yard MOA ) even though it is for “Yards” not “Meters” to shoot at. I believe you will see that you are shooting better than you think.

With that said, if you are shooting for a “score” in competition then any POI that does not hit the Bullseye you accept the lower score and you are not satisfied. Also remember in competition a Scoring Plug can be used to determine the POI.

However if you are shooting at “game” such as a Squirrel. Then that just “ barely missed” POI becomes a dead Squirrel and it surely counts (y) :p

Hope this will help in some way.

ThomasT

View attachment 25 Yard Score MOA.pdf