What pistol did you shoot today

Time to feed the horse. Took out the Crosman V300 bb pistol, for a quick 10 min shoot. This one is fitted with Crosman 600 grips. Have another with stock grips.

V-300. It was only produced from 1963 to 1964. It has similar valve and mechanics as the V350, M1 carbine and V3500 rifles.
20230513_163057~2.jpg

Last edited:
Got this on the chrono before next round of rain came. Breech seal replacement helped but spread is ridonkulous. Shot before this was 409 FPS. Since it’s going to rain all weekend again I guess I’ll take it apart and see what we can see.

View attachment 356239
And here’s what we found inside. Compression tube looks great, didn’t find any metal pieces inside. Wondering if it’s a defect, but 18 year old gun and I’m not the original owner. Don’t think they’ll be in a hurry to process warranty claim ha!

20230514_170126_resized.jpeg

20230514_170108_resized.jpeg

Thats the kind of stuff that puts them in my price range . Lol
last show i got a Daisy 717 box papers all and it looks good . Got home cocked it and shot a pellet / crono was right on @ 3,4 FPE second time = nothing the sound of air slipping by . bought a kit replaced all seals and new valve = nothing , but what i did not do was clean the tube really well, so that is the next step .

last show i got a Daisy 717 box papers all and it looks good . Got home cocked it and shot a pellet / crono was right on @ 3,4 FPE second time = nothing the sound of air slipping by . bought a kit replaced all seals and new valve = nothing , but what i did not do was clean the tube really well, so that is the next step .
I got a 747 that was brought to me because it was leaking when you pumped it. It hadn't been shot in 15 or so years. Well you have cock it, then give it one pump. That fixed it, I cleaned it up and made him a demo video of its amazing accuracy, (who knew a Daisy could shoot like that?), and he said that he meant for me to have it when he sent it to me. We've been freinds for a while, but he won't shoot with me. He says his hands are too shakey. I get together with him and take him out for dinner occasionally.Screenshot_20230516_153348_Gallery.jpg

I shot my 2300KT again today. I get 50+ shots out of a powerlet, which makes it about $1.10 total for 50 rounds with CPHP (.22) at the price I'm currently paying. Pretty good for a portable plinker.
I can bring it along on my motorcycle along with a fresh tin of pellets, 10 powerlets and a small bottle of ND oil, and get together with friends and plink as much as I want to.

Of course with my 1377 or 2289, it's only 60 cents for 50 and all I need to bring are the pellets.