What pistol did you shoot today

Shot a couple of springers and a co2 rifle this morning. This evening a Hy Score .22 and a Predom Lugznik .177 at 10 yard plinkin cans
20230518_171639~2.jpg

Had some woodpile burning to do today, you can hear it in the background. So I sat in a chair and shot the Diana Airbug .22 form 10 yards. Of course my main shooting buddy Blanco got in the way several times.

View attachment 357322
My dog loves airguns. I think my 1377 is his favorite, because he starts barking as soon as he sees it!

My dog loves airguns. I think my 1377 is his favorite, because he starts barking as soon as he sees it!
I used to have a big lab that loved to hear me shoot. I could cut loose with a 45-70 or a .375H&H magnum and she would just sit there and watch.

Umarex Walther Winchester. (Rested).

Okay, it's not a pistol, but there isn't a "What rifle did you shoot today" section.

Shame I dropped the one shot, it could have been a sub half-inch group. Doubt I will be able to manage it off-hand! 😜
View attachment 358123
I guess you could start one?

This here. Shooting well after replacing seals, clean/lube and trigger adjustment. Trigger breaking cleanly now about 1.5 lb. Parachute piston seal might cost a little power but sure feels nice. This one is .22 and actually likes FTTs but I believe they’re a little heavy for it. Waiting on some RWS Hobbies and H&N Excites to get here for testing.

20230521_120424_resized.jpeg

This here. Shooting well after replacing seals, clean/lube and trigger adjustment. Trigger breaking cleanly now about 1.5 lb. Parachute piston seal might cost a little power but sure feels nice. This one is .22 and actually likes FTTs but I believe they’re a little heavy for it. Waiting on some RWS Hobbies and H&N Excites to get here for testing.

View attachment 358546
That looks very smart with the smooth black grips. (y)

Reactions: Septicdeath