What pistol did you shoot today

Zoraki ultra .177 shooting spinners @ 35 yds.

20230521_110058.jpg

20230529_145911.jpg

20230529_145825.jpg

I haven’t shot this one for awhile. It’s just 7 yards across the room. No it’s not pretty. 🙁I walked them all around that bull. My eyes and irons haven’t been getting along these days
Wait! on second thought I think the air in the tank went stale. Yes, that’s right, it was stale air. that’s my official excuse now and I’m gonna stick with it. 🤣

IMG_1290.jpeg

Gave my recently acquired 0.22 Original 5g a quick airing this evening. Just beforehand I was tinkering with an RO72 I was given not too long ago, (both pistols from the same guy).

20230531_211908.jpg

The 5g just felt INCREDIBLE by comparison! But I am sure that once I have put the RO72 back together with my various tweaks, it will feel almost as good... 😁
Well, it can't feel any worse than when I started, can it?

New RD setup came in the mail today so I had to fire a few test shots. Ordered from Premium Quality Air Rifle Accessories in the UK on May 28, was shocked it got here that quickly. Absolutely trick mounting system, no screws digging into your rail. Both the adapter and the recoil stop slide on like a normal dovetail ring would. Adapter is spring loaded and the screw from the Pic rail mount in the RD keeps it in place when tightened.

20230605_214806_resized.jpeg

I filled all of my PCPs this morning. Ran around and got all of the important stuff buttoned up. Then I went into the garden and spent the afternoon shooting all of the PCPs. The 1701P is just an amazing little gun. A bit nostalgic these days and expensive for what it is, but it delivers some very satisfying accuracy. I hope y'all had a great time doing your thing today!
IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

Shot my Feinwerkbau 65, probably for the last time today. I am selling it as my bad right elbow is not up to cocking it, and I would hate it to be sat in my gun cupboard and not being used.
This was the pistol that they were going to have to prize from my cold dead hands, so it is hurting me in two ways! 😭
20230611_201453.jpg