What pistol did you shoot today

The two grey (Hw45 an Diana mod 6) from the terrace this morning.
9E1E1267-290C-4540-B18D-45C9F10EE361.jpeg

saw 2 or 3 @ midwest show , they did not make lefties that i know of

Ah, to go to an actual airgun specific gun show. Maybe someday. I live in a fairly remote area. Closest town is a haul. They do have a small gun show once a year, but it's nearly all firearms. Airgun finds are slim to none.

Reactions: Septicdeath
Ah, to go to an actual airgun specific gun show. Maybe someday. I live in a fairly remote area. Closest town is a haul. They do have a small gun show once a year, but it's nearly all firearms. Airgun finds are slim to none.
Here in Ohio we were very lucky to have 2 different shows a few months apart and only a couple hour drive to get to either. Very nice to be able to attend both.

Had a good morning. Took out the HW75, 1377, the Chaser reconfigured as a pistol with a red dot up top, and I burned some powder with a 1941 S&W .38 Spl Victory Model I recently restored. It was a non-functional block of rust when I got it. After more hours than I want to count of working out the pitting, doing what I could with the grips, replacing all the springs, and re-parkerizing it, it turned out pretty well.

DSC00003 copy 5.JPG

DSC00011 copy 3.JPG

My faithful assistant Smoochie likes the new 75.

DSC00008 copy 5.JPG

Last edited:
Had a good morning. Took out the HW75, 1377, the Chaser reconfigured as a pistol with a red dot up top, and I burned some powder with a 1941 S&W .38 Spl Victory Model I recently restored. It was a non-functional block of rust when I got it. After more hours than I want to count of working out the pitting, doing what I could with the grips, replacing all the springs, and re-parkerizing it, it turned out pretty well.

View attachment 371231

View attachment 371236

My faithful assistant Smoochie likes the new 75.

View attachment 371234
Nice work on the Victory. Looks good. Smoothie looks like a cool kitty.

I've had this one for 42 years. It's been a couple since I have shot it. Remedied that this evening, still shoots dimes at 10m. It says Hurricane because that was the only replacement part Beemans had in stock. That was my last conversation with Mrs. Beeman. She cautioned me on the roll pin, hence the Audioquest aluminum cartridge screws.

View attachment 368191
That was my first air pistol, and my first transaction with the Beeman Corp. I ordered mine with a Bianchi holster.