What pistol did you shoot today

This Beeman P17 came in the mail today. I've been watching u-tube videos on this gun so before shooting it I checked a few points that were recommended by the videos. Everything seemed fine. I also cleaned the barrel before shooting it. It's later in the day so all I did was a quick function check.
I must say the trigger is superb. I've heard a few stories about some people getting bad ones. The sights work very well with my eyes. My only real complaint is that this pistol is a bit hard to cock but so far so good.

View attachment 285129
Word to the wise from a fool. When you close it to cock it press on the top of the slide with an open palm to close it. They can bite and hurt, keep your fingers out of the way:eek:

Reactions: Septicdeath
Pulled these 2 Crooked barn gems from the closet and worked over spinners.
20140706_102826.jpg

I did some more shooting with my P-17. To my surprise it did very well with the Daisy flat nose pellets. Those pellets have not worked well in my other guns so now I can finally put them to use. I sighted in the pistol at 11 yards shooting off the bench.
A couple of observations. One of the criticisms of this pistol is the automatic saftey. I like the automatic saftey because since this pistol is hard to cock I would be a little worried about accidentally hitting the trigger with out it when cocking the gun. When I'm ready to fire it's no big deal to slide the saftey forward. I've found that I've had no problems loading the pellet into the breech. My fingers have plenty of room and I have big hands.

1661457611083-155157052.jpg

Reactions: Septicdeath
Diana Bandit (started its life as a pistol...). Initial 10m sight-in of the Hawke red dot. Buckrail AR style hardware.View attachment 286653
Awesome I put a huma set 125 on mine one washer behind valve spring and cut one ring off hammer spring, shooting H&N 9.57 ft here’s 20 yds with just a bipod no butt rest

A61B5DD8-168C-4777-B488-22C7F3751FB6.jpeg