What pistol did you shoot today

013.jpg
011.jpg

Have a couple of them not powerful but actually pretty accurate for a bb pistol.

I call them my Star Wars pistols

Daisy Model 188 Pistol...Years Produced 1979-1993
New in 1979 Single shot pellet or BB repeater 215fps BB's- 180 fps pellets. Very few Variations, it went from a heavy Diecast to plastic around 1990. It became BB only around 1984.
I have two in near mint condition. A earlier bb/pellets and a... https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/daisy-188.900674/

Have a couple of them not powerful but actually pretty accurate for a bb pistol.

I call them my Star Wars pistols

Daisy Model 188 Pistol...Years Produced 1979-1993
New in 1979 Single shot pellet or BB repeater 215fps BB's- 180 fps pellets. Very few Variations, it went from a heavy Diecast to plastic around 1990. It became BB only around 1984.
I have two in near mint condition. A earlier bb/pellets and a... https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/daisy-188.900674/
My dad got it on his 12th? bday🤗
His initials

20230324_094034.jpg

Finally got the correct adapter to mount my sight. Only had time to shoot a few times but this thing is going to be a blast.
View attachment 356189
View attachment 356190
How’s the height with the Eagle Vision Cam mount? I might have to break down and put a red dot on my HW45. It’s older so I don’t even have the fiber optic sights and my eyes ain’t what they used to be. BKL is the only other company I know of that makes a mount that will fit the HW pistols. Did you try theirs also? Grips are beautiful BTW.

How’s the height with the Eagle Vision Cam mount? I might have to break down and put a red dot on my HW45. It’s older so I don’t even have the fiber optic sights and my eyes ain’t what they used to be. BKL is the only other company I know of that makes a mount that will fit the HW pistols. Did you try theirs also? Grips are beautiful BTW.
Height seems good so far, but I definitely need more time with it. I can't use notch type open sights, peeps still work. BTW the eaglevision is the only one I tried, seems great so far.