What Prevented you from Shooting Today?

Not too bad, in the past decade i have put in and taken out so many dashcams in my car, that i am sure by now if it is just a regular install powered from the sources in my glove box ( 12 V outlets ) i would be able to put in a system blindfolded.

O yes with the winds as expected to be now 13 grain Zans ahould do just fine, at least they use to be fine on the slightly shorter range of 86 Meters i use to shoot, now 93 Meters which i think are damn close to to be 100 yards so i call it that.
Ended up being 93 M by chance, it is actually the old 50 M target but now the new shot shed are moved back a lot.

Will have to visit dentist soon and have some of the work that's in there done, a Danish dentist will take 225 USD/h easy

Last edited:
No car til a starter gets put in on Monday
I wonder if you can take an Uber to the gun range? ..or would they freak out having weapons in the car??
That click-click sound was the solenoid, only need a new contactor kit for a few $ and they will charge you $100's for a complete new starter and sometimes only replace the contactor kit or solenoid.

That click-click sound was the solenoid, only need a new contactor kit for a few $ and they will charge you $100's for a complete new starter and sometimes only replace the contactor kit or solenoid.
It ended up to be the solenoid and the battery
apparently, the battery will have enough volts to keep the electronics and air-conditioning working, but not enough Amps to activate the starter
it was 700 for a new starter + labor ...battery and solenoid came out to 280...phew
Now, waiting for the swelling in my cheeck to go down after the tooth extraction
never tried to get that Uber...seems like it would cause trouble

Grape harvest. Everything stops for this. 🙂

Another eye surgery in October, then cataract removal etc.

A few interesting but hopefully clearer months ahead.
There is an old TV show "I Love Lucy" where she went to europe and stomped some grapes with her feet...Funniest bit she did ..imo
Hope it's a fantasic harvest ...bet there's a huge party after the harvest is done.
edit..just re-watched it on youtube..not as funny as i remember :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spinach