• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Red Dot scope is your favorite and why.

HS510C ... cheap when you don't need military grade for taking out pests. Shake awake is really handy.

DSC_0869.JPG

This Ultradot, Matchdot 2 has made my 1701 more enjoyable to shoot than the 2x7 scope I previously had on it. Looked at a few dot sites and wasn't happy with how much parallax they had. This has minimal parallax and with the different dot options, is easy to center in the site, minimalizing any parallax issues. Super clear dots and 11 brightness setting. Although unless it's very sunny out, level 1 is all that's needed.

17191417058193183876644298719071.jpg

This Ultradot, Matchdot 2 has made my 1701 more enjoyable to shoot than the 2x7 scope I previously had on it. Looked at a few dot sites and wasn't happy with how much parallax they had. This has minimal parallax and with the different dot options, is easy to center in the site, minimalizing any parallax issues. Super clear dots and 11 brightness setting. Although unless it's very sunny out, level 1 is all that's needed.

View attachment 474341
Hello @dreamweaver

Very nice and clean setup combination.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

OK the title to this thread is pretty much self explanatory. Please only tell me what Red Dot Scope that you have owned and used and what points makes it stand out. I would also like to know what rifle or pistol you used the Scope with. If you happen to have a really close “second favorite” I would appreciate knowing about that one also.

Fellows, please don’t tell me about a Scope that you have not personally owned and used.

Thank you in advance,
ThomasT
Easy eyebox great clarity simple adjustments and accuracy is worth the money
IMG_7787.jpeg
IMG_7784.jpeg
IMG_7782.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT