What rifles have you bought twice?

@cavedweller, of my BRK trinity it really is my favorite for what I do. Yesterday I was plinking with mine from 25 to 50 yards. My second Atomic wears a red dot sight and is lighter still. Its my action shooter on tin cans. A quick and devious way to hook newcomers to the sport… The lightness of the rig, if not overscoped is simply sweet… That said my Pathfinder is really sweet now that I downsized the scope… Yes, I give up magnification for target shooting, but for plinking and pesting the smaller scopes are good for me. So nice, I got it twice…🙈😈
View attachment 493421View attachment 493422
My next purchase is a BRK. Does it come with a folding stock? When I’m hunting, I like my notos because it compact but I’m looking for something even more compact that can reach 75-100yrs max. Can the BRK shoot slugs ok?

My next purchase is a BRK. Does it come with a folding stock? When I’m hunting, I like my notos because it compact but I’m looking for something even more compact that can reach 75-100yrs max. Can the BRK shoot slugs ok?
The Atomic and Ranger are lower powered pellet shooters… They are not 75-100 yard PCPs, I don’t believe they generate enough energy to be efficient with slugs. The Ranger comes with a folding stock, the stock on the Atomic is extendable. You might consider looking at the Commander (folding stock), Sniper, or Ghost for what you’re describing… Good luck!

The Atomic and Ranger are lower powered pellet shooters… They are not 75-100 yard PCPs, I don’t believe they generate enough energy to be efficient with slugs. The Ranger comes with a folding stock, the stock on the Atomic is extendable. You might consider looking at the Commander (folding stock), Sniper, or Ghost for what you’re describing… Good luck!
Thanks for the tip! I’ll look into the other options!

Reactions: L.Leon
Well, mostly Q78's ( 5 ?) and an even half dozen 50's. Tho I certainly would buy another custom rifle from Martin if finances allowed! taken while on break Squrell hunting.
Bam 50 with ChrisK riser & Big Ed full length LW barrel & shroud -stippling from an FT shooter-.
Sold this one years ago but a forum member here was kind enough to sell it back to me a year or so ago, so really did purchase this exact rifle more than once.
Picture taken while on break Squrell hunting in TN.

John
Big Ed Bam.jpg

Reactions: coastal drifter