What rifles have you bought twice?

Most of the guns I've bought twice were cheap guns that I viewed as either being projects or somewhat disposable, QB78's, 13xx's, Red Ryders, etc...

For the most part I don't buy more than one of something and I don't often sell the guns I have, so this is a list of guns that having owned them I'd buy a second time.

Guns that I'd replace at full price as soon as I had the funds.
1) HW95. Overall my favorite airgun.
2) GK1. Unless a new and improved version comes along.
3) Crosman MK1. These are fantastic CO2 pistols.
4) Hatsan 135. Just a cheap but very well designed spring piston sledge hammer.
5) HW30. The perfect low powered springer.

Guns that I like and would probably replace, but maybe not immediately or at their full price.
1) TX200. But if I had an HW97 or ProSport that might be close enough.
2) Sidewinder. Great gun, but loud, expensive and you wait there will probably be something better in the next couple of years.
3) Huben K1. Same as the Sidewinder but not so loud and realistically if I had a K1 I probably wouldn't need a Sidewinder and vice-versa.
4) Sheridan. Silver Streak or Blue Streak, it doesn't matter. Just the best MPP IMO. I had one and regret selling it.

Then there are all the guns I'd buy again or buy two of if the price were right. At this point there are simply too many to list. There are tons of guns out there that I may not think are anything special, but for the right price I'd buy again or buy two of.

Last edited:
20240808_154603.jpg

Resized_20231206_153720.jpeg

Bought one dreamline compact from the classifieds and it came with so many extras that I found some spare parts and built a second one. Basically spent enough for one new one and got 2 used ones. Have one as a compact and the second as a 500mm barrel. They are light, handy and accurate. Just need to get the poi changes sorted out and they will be fine.

Currently I have two airguns, the Impact MK2 (heavy upgraded internals) and a Leshiy2 (lot of tinkering with valve/jets).
I am swapping the same .22 and .25 liners in between the two, there and back, so the accuracy and precision is not in barrels.
And I can confirm - after decent amount of night time tinkering - that the L2 Valve and Dwell mechanism is more sub MOA consistent @50 -70 meter rings - than the MK2.
Between the FX and the L2 I would buy the L2 again (I have no access to any other Edguns at my place) - if I would have a need for more airguns ;)

Reactions: Bandito
For me it the P35. I bought a Prod first. Liked it, shot it, retuned it, shot it a lot more and then bought a 25 caliber Avenger. I still have both. But the Avenger is so long it is my least used airgun (other than pump ups). My third gun was a P35 in 25 caliber, the only caliber Krale had at the time. I was thinking of a FX Crown but didn't really want another long gun and didn't want a FX bullpup that would put it's magazine in my face. I am really glad I got the P35. I shot it a ton and liked it so much I bought a 177 and a 22 as soon as Krale had them in stock. The P35-22 is my most accurate airgun. The P35-25 is my least accurate but when I first got it I thought it was great. It's killed the most squirrels for me. I've messed with it the most, partly because I was trying to improve the accuracy. I've messed with the 22 the least. I've changed the hammer spring setting but not the regulator. I've changed the regulator in the other two. I like short, light accurate and reasonably power airguns. This is the 25 with an added plenum and a home made stock. Most of the stock is luan from old church pews but the nosepiece is from the stump of the oak "killing tree" that fell over in my yard over a year ago now. This gun took a dozen or more squirrels out of that tree in the year or so I had both around.

Retuned P35-25 in new stock.jpg