What rifles have you bought twice?

1724082964176.png

and a couple of Daisy Buck 105's and dont know how many 1377s have come thru here over the years.......

I have two Daystate's (one electronic and one mechanical) and two BSA's. High quality and trouble-free brands. Totally satisfied there.
I also own two Benjamin's with which I am satisfied. Budget-minded

The other brands, of which I only own one rifle currently but would buy another from these same brands, are: Steyr, FX, Air Arms and American Air Arms.

My other brands, of which I own only one rifle and am satisfied, are: Zbroia and AirMaks, both fine rifles.

Reactions: sekiar and Bandito
My first pcp was the benjamin marauder rifle. It was what got me into pcp. It's quiet and accurate. Then came the marauder pistol and I had to get it. I guess it doesn't count as getting buying the same gun twice. But I consider the marauder rifle and pistol as same gun just different size or form.

In 2013 I bought a TX200 MKIII in walnut.(#1)
My friend in Kansas bought his in 2012, also in walnut.(#3)
I bought another a few months ago in beech.(#2)
Two months ago my friend in Kansas gave me his.

View attachment 490425
Benjamin Marauders, 1st generation. Change stock, ad regulator, and L & W barrel. They can be tuned deadly accurate. I love the trigger.

Reactions: cavedweller
Hope so. I have a grand in my HW95😅😅
I've spent more than that on mine, and in the spirit of this thread, I'd do it again.

I don't usually feel the need to have multiple examples of the same rifle in different calibers, but I really would like to have a second HW95 in either .20 or .22.

In 2013 I bought a TX200 MKIII in walnut.(#1)
My friend in Kansas bought his in 2012, also in walnut.(#3)
I bought another a few months ago in beech.(#2)
Two months ago my friend in Kansas gave me his.

View attachment 490425
Even when they use beech, Air Arms makes a beautiful stock. Imagine the market share HW would have if they just copied AA.

Reactions: cavedweller
I will play, after using my 1st Atomic XR and being flabbergasted by its outsized performance? I purchased a second as a backup and to configure differently. Zero regrets because they are both simply Boss…💥
View attachment 488848View attachment 488854
bought two same time same dealer , FWB 124 no letter , both very accurate , just sold one so far .