What rifles have you bought twice?

Beautiful guns. I'm guessing the magazines for those cost more now than a lot of my rifles.
Actually aftermarket mags are available for the SLR's, I have one and have been very impressed with the build quility. Originals are rare, .22's can be found occasionally but .177's good luck. Likewise with original single shot trays. Usually an SLR shipps with one or two...If you can fine a gun to go with it!
1000002749.jpg

I first bought a Leshiy 2 30cal and liked it so much I bought one in 25cal loved both of them but awhile back I decided to start thinning the herd down to the airguns I shoot the most so I sold the 25cal it was a great shooter and alot of squirrels meet their end by it.
View attachment 488872View attachment 488873
Barrel length? And how many shots per fill do you get?

Reactions: Bowhunter73
Oh, that's easy,..the FWB300 in all it's iterations. I think I've had at least 15 of them. I shoot 'em, rebuild 'em, sell 'em and get another. They are the single finest example of old world engineering in airguns ever. To see a rifle that is over 50 years old, shoot a group of 1 single pellet is just amazing. They were designed to shoot 1 MILLION rounds before needing any kind of maintenance, whew!

Reactions: cavedweller
I will play, after using my 1st Atomic XR and being flabbergasted by its outsized performance? I purchased a second as a backup and to configure differently. Zero regrets because they are both simply Boss…💥
View attachment 488848View attachment 488854
Everytime i read your BRK love for the Atomic XR, i almost (almost) go to Tenacious Airguns or Atlas Airguns and buy me one...or two... or damn.

@cavedweller, of my BRK trinity it really is my favorite for what I do. Yesterday I was plinking with mine from 25 to 50 yards. My second Atomic wears a red dot sight and is lighter still. Its my action shooter on tin cans. A quick and devious way to hook newcomers to the sport… The lightness of the rig, if not overscoped is simply sweet… That said my Pathfinder is really sweet now that I downsized the scope… Yes, I give up magnification for target shooting, but for plinking and pesting the smaller scopes are good for me. So nice, I got it twice…🙈😈
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1450.jpeg

I bought one new Gen 2 M-Rod and then later bought a Gen 1 M-Rod. Then I built two more from parts sourced everywhere including Crosman, JSAR, Tim Hill, AGR, my own workshop and Ace Hardware ;) and importantly several very kind and generous forum members from here and GTA, plus all the knowledge from all of you. All are .25s:

Then I discovered the UK built Gamo Urban and wound up with two of those because like the Marauder, it is built to last, relatively simple to service and adjust and very accurate. I am wanting to save for an Impact or Ghost or something similar but please, just no on China guns and Turkey guns. The rifles above, two are carbines at 39.5 OAL (short shrouds) and two are rifles and two have hybrid tubes and two with aluminum tubes, two are side lever, two are Huma regulated. They are used for hunting and pesting and I have taken everything from HOSPs to coyotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: coastal drifter