• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other What should I get?

Given the option, I would choose regulated vs non regulated.
The 177 comes in unregged for $1100 currently on AoA. The 22 is regulated and sitting at $1450. I'm hoping they still have some when I receive this settlement by, fingers crossed, no later than mid March. The finalization is on the 15th of this month.

.22 unregged pratically new revere in classifieds right now.

I think I've decided it will be the daystate huntsman revere for my first top tier gun. It checks all the boxes for me, and it's just a nice looking gun and every video I watch of them I hear it calling to me lol. The s510 will come later, or preferably a s410 bolt if I can find one.

The dreamline just doesn't do it for me like I used to think. It almost feels like a pseudo traditional rifle, doesn't have that elegance of the other 2. If I were to get one, it would be a field gun vs taking the huntsman out walking. It'll probably end up like some of my higher end guitars that never leave their case except to play in the chair by the Amp!
I got my non-regulated Regal .20 cal right here in the classified. One of my favorites that I shoot more than others, for sure.

Daystate Astile.jpg

Huntsman Regal 20b.jpg