• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

I shot my best Crazy Eight score at 75 yards with the HW97K .20 cal.
13/9, or 4 misses.
I can't do it consistently yet.

Screenshot_20240529_091955_Gallery.jpg

Played with a HW30 .177. Memorizing the hold over. A gentleman of rifles. View attachment 468751Amazing accuracy.
Have a cool target. 27 yds away I shoot through a chain link, then 3 ft. behind is a hole in plate. A perfect lineup, you ring the bell. I circled the chain above plate with deer. View attachment 468752Crow
I had a similar set up back in the eighties, where I put the clip from a clip board up to hold a paper target, drilled a one inch hole in a 2x12, aligned with the bullseye.Then I hung a four inch spackling knife, and two huge bells from an old door bell behind it. If there were no paper targets on it you could just shoot at the hole.

When I get on my targets I like to shoot them all at least once before I quit. Your range would take me down. Lol
Might run out of pellets trying.

I had a similar set up back in the eighties, where I put the clip from a clip board up to hold a paper target, drilled a one inch hole in a 2x12, aligned with the bullseye.Then I hung a four inch spackling knife, and two huge bells from an old door bell behind it. If there were no paper targets on it you could just shoot at the hole.

When I get on my targets I like to shoot them all at least once before I quit. Your range would take me down. Lol
Might run out of pellets trying.
I’ve never gone through them all. Half a tin would take care of it. Not going to run out anytime soon.
Have maybe 6-7 spots where targets behind are partially covered. They’re the best targets. Crow.

Reactions: .20calguy