What springer did you shoot today?

Morning shoot with HW50 black .177
IMG_6350.jpeg
It shoots like a charm.
Also out was a HW30 .20.
IMG_6351.jpeg
This one is new and already proving again the accuracy of the .20 cal.
I’m going to pre order a 98 and a 77 long in .20 cal. Best for last! Crow

The Hawke arrived today. I got it mounted on the Ruger and will zero it tomorrow at the range. It looks promising. I will advise how it goes.
Managed to get the scope zeroed today (sort of). I shot a 2 inch group at 25 yards with 25 mph cross wind gusting to 33 mph. I will try again when the wind quiets down (like that will happen any time soon.) I am pleased with the scope.
Ruger Pellet 2.jpg

Last edited:
New TX200HC .177 Beech arrived today!😀
Cleaned, scoped, and sighting in!

View attachment 375762
You might enjoy that for a while. Nice gun. Crow
Managed to get the scope zeroed today (sort of). I shot a 2 inch group at 25 yards with 25 mph cross wind gusting to 33 mph. I will try again when the wind quiets down (like that will happen any time soon.) I am pleased with the scope.View attachment 375795
Tomorrow’s another day.
I’m really sheltered from the wind on my range. Crow
Thumbhole Day at the ranch today. One of these is a PCP. The other just thinks it is. Absolutely in love with this 56T/H.

View attachment 375815
Excellent idea, both look deadly. Crow
Love the grain direction, allowing strength in grip. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
Morning shoot with HW50 black .177View attachment 375647It shoots like a charm.
Also out was a HW30 .20. View attachment 375648This one is new and already proving again the accuracy of the .20 cal.
I’m going to pre order a 98 and a 77 long in .20 cal. Best for last! Crow
Why not pick those two little buggers up and try shooting them off hand? Just for fun. Put a can where it rolls farther and farther away as you hit it. See what happens. You might even enjoy that with one of your .25's.

Reactions: crowski
Was looking at this thread without my glasses, and for a second I thought that was a pineapple grenade. I was thinking wow, you take your pest control seriously! What is that green gadget? A canteen/flask? The R9 is a beauty.
Thanks! The green thing is a Wilkins Pellet Pouch. It hangs around the neck and holds pellets, magazines or both. They have 2 sizes. The one pictured is a large. I really like them when I’m plinking or shooting single shot not rested/bench.

It was a perfect morning. 70 F, sunny, and very little wind. Took out the .177 HW50S with the new diopter sight I installed, the .22 P1, and the SSP Daisy 753S. Just having fun plinking those 1/10 scale silhouette targets PA gives out as freebies. Being a 10 meter gun, the 753S isn't a powerhouse, but it does well knocking over steel targets out to 35 yards offhand. The P1 really hits hard with H&N 14.6gr Hammer domed pellets.

DSC00003 copy 6 2.JPG

Why not pick those two little buggers up and try shooting them off hand? Just for fun. Put a can where it rolls farther and farther away as you hit it. See what happens. You might even enjoy that with one of your .25's.
I do occasionally. The 30 and 50 are the only ones I would have a chance. I have to sit, my knees are euchred. I’m not familiar with holding properly with rigidity. Not enough irons in the fire.
I respect anyone who shoots offhand. Crow
It was a perfect morning. 70 F, sunny, and very little wind. Took out the .177 HW50S with the new diopter sight I installed, the .22 P1, and the SSP Daisy 753S. Just having fun plinking those 1/10 scale silhouette targets PA gives out as freebies. Being a 10 meter gun, the 753S isn't a powerhouse, but it does well knocking over steel targets out to 35 yards offhand. The P1 really hits hard with H&N 14.6gr Hammer domed pellets.

View attachment 375923
A mighty fine combination. Love the looks of the Diopter. Crow

Reactions: Northwoods22
Took a D 460 .22. Hits like a Mac truck with accuracy. This gun would be killer if it didn’t have such a crappy looking front sight.
IMG_6366.jpeg
Jumped on a break barrel a 350 mag. .22.
IMG_6365.jpeg
Again another power house with accuracy and deceint looks. I’m liking this 350. Can’t beat a break barrel with a club.
3rd was a. 48 .22 cal. Have a ZR mount on it shooting 8 in. to left. Too far to bring in. Down to the bench. Crow

IMG_6367.jpeg