What springer did you shoot today?

It was Air Gun night at the club tonight. I shot my TX200 MKIII at 50-feet (16.6 yards). I was shooting A-17 targets which are forgiving compared to my usual USA 50/50 targets. Last two cards were 99.

20230930_212400.jpg20230930_212417.jpg

Last edited:
Taking a break from my pest control duties today to shoot some "fun guns" as I call them. The Diana Oktoberfest, Daisy 499B, and an old Daisy 201. The Powerline 201 is a .177 springer similar in design to the old Marksman 1010, but with better ergonomics and higher velocity. Smoothbore BB repeater or single shot pellet. Holds 20 or so BB's in a reservoir over the chamber. Tip the barrel up to fill the reservoir or to put a pellet directly into the chamber. About 325fps. Good enough for cans at 15 yards. Fun quiet little gun.

trio9 2.JPG

Finally got to bench the FWB 124 today. Accurate little gun, but shooting high and the 4x RWS that came with was about maxed out when I got it. Hawke 2-7 x 32 on the way. POI on with FTT and JSB 8.44 is almost the exact same. Smoother shot cycle with the JSB, H&N might have an accuracy edge. Very good with either. Do some more testing when new scope gets here.

I've never had one. But received this B3-3 in the mail a couple days ago. Thought it would be a fun project gun. Tore it down and cleaned it up. Surprisingly the compression chamber was shiny clean. Put it back together. Added Williams peep. Plinkin with it at 20 yards, and fine tuning the peep. Got one with a decent barrel 😁

20231004_160837~2.jpg

Raining today. I shot my two first Weihrauchs and my R1. The R1s accuracy at 25 yards was ok but couldn't hold a candle to my 177 95. The 95 makes 1 ragged almost round hole at 25 yards. Then I hit spinners at 25 and 50 yards with my peep sighted 30 for fun. These were my first Weihrauchs and still impress the hell out of me. I'd bet the 30 has 100k rounds through it since 2016 when I got it. Of course it's had a few springs and piston seals but main parts are original. Well I did put a new style stock on it because I like the styling.
Be well all.

We’re finally going to have nice weather after 4 months of brutal heat and drought. Already getting rain this week and lows in the 60’s and highs in low 80’s for weekend. Bout time!
We still have a drought here in SE Louisiana, We have an on going burn ban, and five piles of debris from yard/land clearing, waiting. In addition to dry, it has been very windy so a fire could get crazy.

SAD < no shooting as my deck is being rebuilt and the deck is right over the middle of my range .
Maybe time for an indoor target , but 4 or 5 yards doesn't seem worth it ? OR is it ? Hmmm
Maybe set up for some pistol shooting.
My Marksman trap saw most of its use indoors with my HW70.

Screenshot_20231005_122207_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
We still have a drought here in SE Louisiana, We have an on going burn ban, and five piles of debris from yard/land clearing, waiting. In addition to dry, it has been very windy so a fire could get crazy.
None of this came your way? Would have thought it would blow down from DFW/Shreveport area. This morning we were at 5” over last 24 hours. That’s what we had June through September combined. Got another 2-3” this morning. You know how it goes. 17“ behind and catch up in 2 weeks. Hope y’all get some relief soon.