What springer did you shoot today?

I guess what I meant was does the action fit inside the stock any better, more or less slop, side to side , front to back play?
Sorry, I did not understand :LOL: the action is placed just as it should and I would say a little tighter at the front attachment and towards the rear a little tight but everything is perfectly centered. So this is generally tighter than in the original stock

My R9 with a shortened 95k threaded barrel. Now it sports a shorty 0db. TBT spring and guide installed. Shoots 14-15fpe with 15.9 hades. Rowan setback trigger. She’s a shooter!

IMG_2792.jpeg

Tree Rat practice, my Walnut tree is flat loaded this year! It will be a record crop come fall doubles and trips everywhere. So I got 4 to 5 months to knock em out.
1000002126.jpg

This morning the R10 gets to eat, at 910 fps with 8.4 grain pellets, no need to hold over or off. This is going to be a great Squirrel rifle, with the 4-12x40 AM set at 6x.

1000002127.jpg

25 to 34 yards, depending on where I aim on the tree. Most are still a bit smaller than the head on the tree rats, but as they mature they'll get bigger. By Rat season, I should be ready. And I mean they are loaded! I can pan around that one lower limb and count 25 nuts. The trash tree that keeps on giving.
1000002130.jpg

Last edited:
Tree Rat practice, my Walnut tree is flat loaded this year! It will be a record crop come fall doubles and trips everywhere. So I got 4 to 5 months to knock em out.View attachment 473623
This morning the R10 gets to eat, at 910 fps with 8.4 grain pellets, no need to hold over or off. This is going to be a great Squirrel rifle, with the 4-12x40 AM set at 6x.

View attachment 473621
25 to 34 yards, depending on where I aim on the tree. Most are still a bit smaller than the head on the tree rats, but as they mature they'll get bigger. By Rat season, I should be ready. And I mean they are loaded! I can pan around that one lower lomb and count 25 nuts. The trash tree that keeps on giving.
View attachment 473624
I like your old r10 stock, I try find one but rarity in second hand…

Beautiful PNW weather for the last day of spring… validaing the zeros of my two favorite Euro spring guns for a Field Target match this Saturday. Be my first time using these guns for that game.

AA TX200 in .22
HW35 in 4.5mm

Both have moderators install or build-in for suburb backyard friendly practice.

7F343679-3E95-4585-9AC4-9904825DF2BF.jpeg

Beautiful PNW weather for the last day of spring… validaing the zeros of my two favorite Euro spring guns for a Field Target match this Saturday. Be my first time using these guns for that game.

AA TX200 in .22
HW35 in 4.5mm

Both have moderators install or build-in for suburb backyard friendly practice.

View attachment 473655
Glad I’m not the only one that leans their Airguns against things.
I’ve read where that’s bad for break barrels. Because it can cause the barrel to move.

When I buy a phone I’m more concerned about the camera. Crow
Me too. I just broke mine, a S21 Ultra, and they wanted to keep it to repair the screen under warentee. I'm like NO, how about you keep it and get out the new one over there, the S24 Ultra. I need lots of memory, the best camera, and a good video editor.
Lol
It still took over an hour to transfer all of my data.

Not shooting much lately. Worked like 2 for the last 2 weeks to make up for rest period. Today had Lazer surgery on r. eye for cataracts, my shooting eye. | can’t wait to see properly again without glasses. Once restored I’m going to burn out a few rifles. Crow
All the best!

Not shooting much lately. Worked like 2 for the last 2 weeks to make up for rest period. Today had Lazer surgery on r. eye for cataracts, my shooting eye. | can’t wait to see properly again without glasses. Once restored I’m going to burn out a few rifles. Crow
been there done that . two years later had a bit of scar tissue , a few seconds and walked out of the office and drove home .fixed

best of luck with the eye, Im putting it off, but man would it be nice to see clearly thru a scope again! As I said, wish you all the best!!

best of luck with the eye, Im putting it off, but man would it be nice to see clearly thru a scope again! As I said, wish you all the best!!
Thanks. Wildcatter you won’t believe the difference. I’m stunned. By tomorrow I will be able to see around corners.
‘Looking through my scopes is night and day difference. Crow

I’m going to be shooting my butt off for the next little while as I’m to take it easy.
Started off with a few favorites. HW98 .20 This gun is everything you want and more.
IMG_8883.jpeg
Love the looks of the 98. Have a .25 cal. on order. Going to name it Fisher.
‘The R9 .20 is not much different.
IMG_8882.jpeg
Both guns really are flawless. Crow