• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

The doctor explained it to me this way. The grades of cataracts are one through four, four being the worst. I have grade one along with diabetes. They won't fix it because it can come back in time. Contrast that with a high grade one which can be fixed and once! I am truly happy for you guys with a corrected set of eyes. I can still shoot for now. Night driving is interesting with all the oncoming bright stars ( headlights ). Be Well , Bandito.

The doctor explained it to me this way. The grades of cataracts are one through four, four being the worst. I have grade one along with diabetes. They won't fix it because it can come back in time. Contrast that with a high grade one which can be fixed and once! I am truly happy for you guys with a corrected set of eyes. I can still shoot for now. Night driving is interesting with all the oncoming bright stars ( headlights ). Be Well , Bandito.
My wife had the Bionic eye put in 15 yrs. ago. 5 or 6 generations later huge difference and better. Can’t redo. I avoid night driving like the Bubonic plague. Take care and good luck. Crow

Morning shoot. 300s first up. Had to try the Diopters
IMG_8894.jpeg
What a difference. Sweet gun. Switched to a K98 .22 with iron sights. I love this gun even more now. What a smack.
IMG_8895.jpeg
This HW50 Black .177 was so accurate. Sweet gun.
IMG_8896.jpeg
Last up for AM. is HW95 .177
IMG_8898.jpeg
All performed like the last show. Crow

Morning shoot. 300s first up. Had to try the DioptersView attachment 474197What a difference. Sweet gun. Switched to a K98 .22 with iron sights. I love this gun even more now. What a smack. View attachment 474198This HW50 Black .177 was so accurate. Sweet gun. View attachment 474199Last up for AM. is HW95 .177View attachment 474200All performed like the last show. Crow
How did you like those diopters, I was introduced to them back in the autumn of 1963 when I made the ROTC rifle team in college, and never looked back, Currently my FWB300s has the factory diopters, my FWB 24d has a Williams receiver and a Anschutz front diopter, my HW 77 has Anschutz front and back and several other guns have Anshcutz rear diopters, cannot use insert in the factory front or a couple of then are simple blade fronts. My favorite front diopter insert is a clear plastic disk with a hole that appears to be reamed with something like a countersink drill. I use that set up for plinking and some target shooting out to about 40 yards. Just center the target in the hole in the front diopter,

How did you like those diopters, I was introduced to them back in the autumn of 1963 when I made the ROTC rifle team in college, and never looked back, Currently my FWB300s has the factory diopters, my FWB 24d has a Williams receiver and a Anschutz front diopter, my HW 77 has Anschutz front and back and several other guns have Anshcutz rear diopters, cannot use insert in the factory front or a couple of then are simple blade fronts. My favorite front diopter insert is a clear plastic disk with a hole that appears to be reamed with something like a countersink drill. I use that set up for plinking and some target shooting out to about 40 yards. Just center the target in the hole in the front diopter,
They were really cool. The 300 makes all other rifles seem like junk, so smooth.
I’ve got some remote targets. Time to dig out and put to use.
Looking forward to playing with sights. Thanks for tip. Crow
Sorry guys new to this forum. Haven’t learned where to post yet but I started one about a Couple RWS Model 45 I have. The one that says Diana under RWS has a longer barrel. Why? Any help appreciated I think there are 4 years difference between them.
You can just start a post, and ask. I can’t help you. Don’t know. Crow

Too hot to shoot right now, humidity is nasty. So I tore the prosport back down for some more modifications. The stock will get 3 more heavy coats of tung oil, for a total of 6. This will take about two week with drying in between. I'm also going to blue the compression tube for a all black
look. Trying to decide if I should do the cocking handle also, not many good options for this. Also get fresh krytox and a general going over.
IMG_7074.jpeg

I sold the 77 green laminate, so only the prosport and 97K remain. The 97K is still waiting on a new stock and refresh tune.✌🏻

This morning early, was done before 7:30 am. It was cool cloudy and calm winds. A break from 100+ temps. I decided to start increasing the difficulty with thee FWB 300. So i stretched it out a bit. This is 5 shots on target, limited myself to 1minute to each shot. Painstakingly aiming.View attachment 474372
That's good shooting. What sight were you using. I have thought about scoping mine, but every time I decide that I do not want to move my diopter.

Took two loopers out this afternoon, 65 F. and rain, which is a relief after a heat wave. HW30 .22View attachment 474248Such an easy gun to shoot.
The HW50 .22. Same thing only different and a little more power. View attachment 474249Both guns are rewarding to shoot. Crow
I had my FWB Sport out for about 30 minutes early this afternoon while light was good for my targets. I checked the zero and fine tuned it on a freshly painted swinger at about 50 yards. I could easily seen pellet impacts so it made making adjustments easy. Temp is 95 now with humidity of about 55%, so I quit when sweat started running into my eyes, no fun there. This time year 95 is not a heat wave, but normal down here.

This morning early, was done before 7:30 am. It was cool cloudy and calm winds. A break from 100+ temps. I decided to start increasing the difficulty with thee FWB 300. So i stretched it out a bit. This is 5 shots on target, limited myself to 1minute to each shot. Painstakingly aiming.View attachment 474372
You can put that on the fridge. Nice shooting. Crow
I had my FWB Sport out for about 30 minutes early this afternoon while light was good for my targets. I checked the zero and fine tuned it on a freshly painted swinger at about 50 yards. I could easily seen pellet impacts so it made making adjustments easy. Temp is 95 now with humidity of about 55%, so I quit when sweat started running into my eyes, no fun there. This time year 95 is not a heat wave, but normal down here.
I can dress to the winter cold. The heat is unbearable. Crow

I would go to some other doctor if it effects your night driving .