What springer did you shoot today?

You can put that on the fridge. Nice shooting. Crow

I can dress to the winter cold. The heat is unbearable. Crow
A small Air cond. blowing like a fan on you ? I have a ceiling fan right above me . Or there are a variation of a swamp cooler IE: an cooler with ice and and some 3 inch PVC pipe + a muffin fan you can build one

That's good shooting. What sight were you using. I have thought about scoping mine, but every time I decide that I do not want to move my diopter.
I have mine scoped with a victoptics, 4-16 44mm scope. So far good scope. I used 11mm dovetail to picatiny riser. Works good.

A small Air cond. blowing like a fan on you ? I have a ceiling fan right above me . Or there are a variation of a swamp cooler IE: an cooler with ice and and some 3 inch PVC pipe + a muffin fan you can build one
Looks nice, but I don't know if my refrigerator would put out enough ice fast enough.

How much ice would you need for 3 hours shooting, 95 degree weather. Crow
Might have to buy an ice machine.

got the hw97 out and shot 5 shot sight in , no adj. needed , oops wife wanted to go to the store so end of shooting for now as we do most everything together .
IMG_1900 (1).JPG

Sorry General crowski, I haven't been very good at taking pictures and Reporting lately. But today I took my phone out and got some pictures. As you know I shoot most everyday. So this morning I took out the XS25 22 and a XS28M 25 shot them fir a hour or so. Then this afternoon afer it got nice and warm brought out one of my Crosman 99's The Montgomery Ward variant, proceeded to shoot two cartridge about 70 good shots. I love my 99's, such a awesomely fun gun to shoot. And pretty darn accurate out to 30 yards.

I bet if Crosman now Daisy were to bring this rifle back they would sell a ton of them.

20240625_120825~2.jpg

20240625_142006~2.jpg

Pulled out my old HW30 today (see photo) for some plinking at 30yrds. I could easily smack a 2" disc at 30yrds with the stock open sights standing. I think I can shoot this gun almost better than any other rifle I have, I can see why they have a big following. Also had my Diana 25D out for some testing now it's been rebuilt with new seals springs etc another fun low power gun

IMG_20240625_165637~2.jpg

got the hw97 out and shot 5 shot sight in , no adj. needed , oops wife wanted to go to the store so end of shooting for now as we do most everything together .View attachment 474943
Stan, nice shooting. Crow
Sorry General crowski, I haven't been very good at taking pictures and Reporting lately. But today I took my phone out and got some pictures. As you know I shoot most everyday. So this morning I took out the XS25 22 and a XS28M 25 shot them fir a hour or so. Then this afternoon afer it got nice and warm brought out one of my Crosman 99's The Montgomery Ward variant, proceeded to shoot two cartridge about 70 good shots. I love my 99's, such a awesomely fun gun to shoot. And pretty darn accurate out to 30 yards.

I bet if Crosman now Daisy were to bring this rifle back they would sell a ton of them.

View attachment 474973

View attachment 474974
Septicdeath, I’m easy. You’re always welcome. The Crosman looks a blast. Enjoy. Crow
Pulled out my old HW30 today (see photo) for some plinking at 30yrds. I could easily smack a 2" disc at 30yrds with the stock open sights standing. I think I can shoot this gun almost better than any other rifle I have, I can see why they have a big following. Also had my Diana 25D out for some testing now it's been rebuilt with new seals springs etc another fun low power gun

View attachment 475010
Aren’t they awesome guns.

Didn’t shoot today but got almost 3 hrs. tonite. Shot my Pro Sport .177. What a gun. Put a major dent in a can of JSB’s. Able to stack 4 rounds of 5, 47 yds.
IMG_8925.jpeg
I was trimming tree branches that grew over my targets. Branches 42 yds.
IMG_8928.jpeg
The PS hogged most the time. I was able to shoot my HW98 .22 for a half hour. I like my 98’s. Crow
IMG_8923.jpeg

spent a couple hours evaluating a mod. 36 Diana i found last night at 10:30pm. She's a looker, but no manners,,,
104.JPG

102.JPG

No manners, but we'll see after the new Vortek HO pg4 kit gets here and we'll see how 20 crow mags do in it then, this was this marning with 20 shots and 12 fps ES. But recoil and twang are unacceptable.
20240626_121307[1].jpg

That don't look bad with all but two inside a dime 20 yards off a front bag. But terrible manners off hand,,,, that cure is hopefully on the way!