• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Glad I’m not the only one that leans their Airguns against things.
I’ve read where that’s bad for break barrels. Because it can cause the barrel to move.
Every action has a reaction… just a function of degree and effects… like trigger Nazies… some people are obsessive idiots with certain things… like when I placed my 2k$ shotgun on a gravel tank trail to take a photo with my dog and dead birds... you think I raped a nun given the shrilling responses...

Last edited:
Took out the Mendoza 3000 for a relaxing round of open sight shooting. As far as the weather goes, there is something great about the PNW. the days are never that cold. And yes we get alot of rain, but when it's nice. It's really nice.

Screenshot_20240702_122749_Weather~2.jpg

20240702_122123~2.jpg

Took out the Mendoza 3000 for a relaxing round of open sight shooting. As far as the weather goes, there is something great about the PNW. the days are never that cold. And yes we get alot of rain, but when it's nice. It's really nice.

View attachment 476981

View attachment 476982
Come on down to E. Texas. We had to go to town and car said 101 for a short time coming home, balmy 98 now.

View attachment 476981

View attachment 476982
Do you shoot Field Target? If on the west side of WA... come out to Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club (located in University Place)... we do Bench Rest too, registered airgun and N50... I am one of the few spring gun shooters, lots of PCP shooters... matches once a month... check out club calendar for dates

It's back!
20240702_183453.jpg

Kind of like a movie, Just throw the scope on and shoot, but it was a bit more complicated than that. The scope has been on a different rifle. So I looked in my photos for a pic of my turrets on this rifle, and bam there it is. I love that!

Destroyed two of the targets, and hit them all.
On one shot the pellet came out like a spring, like it was put in backwards, but I can feel the propper orientation, and I tuck the skirt in a bit with thumb pressure?? It was wild.

20240702_183600.jpg

20240702_183846.jpg

The 75 yard target today.