What springer did you shoot today?

I ordered a Weihrauch gun bag for my 97K from Krale. It was unavailable in the states. It was very quick service.
A cautionary note; The bag is long, I figured it's to fit the rifle with the screw in moderator attached?
20240502_062350.jpg

Feel like a stranger on this post. Life’s a blur. Today looks nasty. It’s just pouring with wind. I had to go in 20 min. after this shot. Tail end of that storm. Look at that sky. Open up you can see rain. View attachment 478835This is my HW97kl .177. Doesn’t get much better. Crow
purdy

I ordered a Weihrauch gun bag for my 97K from Krale. It was unavailable in the states. It was very quick service.
A cautionary note; The bag is long, I figured it's to fit the rifle with the screw in moderator attached?View attachment 478847
That I like. Looks like a lot more protection than the sock I’m using. Crow
HW97kl .177. Doesn’t get much better. Crow . Maybe in .20 ?
You said it. Crow.

Today I grabbed 2 lams. A HW77 and a HW97K both .177. First the 77, I’m clawing and battling the cocking arm, I just about broke all my fingernails trying to release the arm. Yesterday I was shooting my TX200’s just pull the lever. Once I figured out to push the button I was OK. LOL. View attachment 272558 This 77 has the longer barrel which makes the cocking easier. Once I zeroed my scope at 30 yds. this baby not just hit the spinners but most the time in the centre. Used JSB 10.34 same weight as Hades.
This 97 makes no mistakes, I do. Again same as the 77, once zeroed spot on. View attachment 272557 I favour the looks of the 97 because of the barrel weight. Heavy winds today. These two are so accurate you can almost control the ricochet. Definitely good enough for the girls I go out with.
What springer did you shoot today?
Crow
my 77 is only a little stiff to release the arm , i kind of place my fingers in between the barrel and arm and give a little squeze and it releases . don't know any better way to explain ?

Feel like a stranger on this post. Life’s a blur. Today looks nasty. It’s just pouring with wind. I had to go in 20 min. after this shot. Tail end of that storm. Look at that sky. Open up you can see rain. View attachment 478835This is my HW97kl .177. Doesn’t get much better. Crow
How many Airguns you own my friend?

A cautionary note; The bag is long, I figured it's to fit the rifle with the screw in moderator attached?View attachment 478847
Thank you all for the replies about Krale. Ordering the HW30s Standard now.

And yes, I'm curious how many airguns @crowski has, too! Do you think he'd adopt me? :ROFLMAO:

my 77 is only a little stiff to release the arm , i kind of place my fingers in between the barrel and arm and give a little squeze and it releases . don't know any better way to explain ?
Just probably arthritis might have something to do with it. Crow
today i shot the TX200 .177 using RWS R10 Match 8.2 gr. WOW just from the tin .
you can see my target under 30 yard Challenge didn't want to post it twice .
Air Arms went all in with the TX and PS. Crow
How many Airguns you own my friend?
Enough for this life time. Don’t want to know, it would scare me. Crow

And yes, I'm curious how many airguns @crowski has, too! Do you think he'd adopt me? :ROFLMAO:
If you can cut grass and remove snow, maybe. Crow

This TX200 .22 was my first squirrel gun, and started it off. Did a lot of mopping up with this baby.
IMG_9078.jpeg
Shot the 97 some more.
IMG_9077.jpeg
Between the two rifles I find the 97 a little easier to use. The two have equal accuracy. Wish Air Arms made them in .20 cal. I find the Air Arms a little more appealing to the eye. Inside and out. Both awesome rifles. Crow

That I like. Looks like a lot more protection than the sock I’m using. Crow

You said it. Crow.
I wouldn’t mind adding the moderator just to have the complete package, but it’s expensive. The gun is already quiet, and I think the moderator is only a 2 db improvement.
The bag does a good job of insulating the rifle allowing a better transition from air conditioned inside, to south east Louisiana “sauna” outside that’s for sure.

I was ordering mine and AoA mentioned a model called the Deluxe. The Deluxe has the old style stock, so I snatched that guy.

IMG_3435.jpeg

Last edited:
I was ordering mine and AoA mentioned a model called the Deluxe. The Deluxe has the old style stock, so I snatched that guy.

View attachment 479015
I'm not completely sure how I feel about the cutout at the bottom edge of the rear on the standard stock, but I do like the way the standard stock extends to cover the pivot block.

2024-07-10_22-45-45.jpg

Either way, I think we'll both be very happy! Which caliber did you get?

I'm not completely sure how I feel about the cutout at the bottom edge of the rear on the standard stock, but I do like the way the standard stock extends to cover the pivot block.

View attachment 479019

Either way, I think we'll both be very happy! Which caliber did you get?
.20 cal. 👍
IMG_2921.jpeg

Last edited: