What springer did you shoot today?

Ah...the wood pile, I've cut and stacked enough wood and slabs to kill 5 men. If I never cut another stick of stove wood it will be too soon..lol.
We had three wood stoves in our house growing up, and according to my late father, you can never have enough wood cut and stacked.😝
The R9 is really nice to look at though.
We used to heat mainly with wood when we first moved in 19 years ago. Since then we have added a dustless heat pump and that has been really nice for heating and cooling. We use those oil filled electric radiators to keep the bedrooms cozy in the cold months. We also burn in the wood stove on occasion but that’s mostly just on a weekend when we aren’t going anywhere out if we get an unusually cold snap. Most of our burning now is done outside in one of those smokeless fire pits (SoloStove). I love outdoor fires! 🔥

I shot a can with my HW30S .22 cal this AM. I used my right hand to cock it.

IMG_8008.jpeg
IMG_8053.jpeg

We used to heat mainly with wood when we first moved in 19 years ago. Since then we have added a dustless heat pump and that has been really nice for heating and cooling. We use those oil filled electric radiators to keep the bedrooms cozy in the cold months. We also burn in the wood stove on occasion but that’s mostly just on a weekend when we aren’t going anywhere out if we get an unusually cold snap. Most of our burning now is done outside in one of those smokeless fire pits (SoloStove). I love outdoor fires! 🔥
Don't get me wrong I love a fire inside or out, some of the best heat there is, I just don't want to ever cut or stack another stick..lol. I still have chain saws, but sold the log splitter. Course that didn't come till many years later, in my early years it was a maul a wedge and a sledge hammer, and axes.

Damn did you get hit with the high voltage?
Nah, Cubital tunnel syndrome. It’s a narrowing of the ulnar nerve. I had it in my elbow and wrist. They went in there and moved it in the elbow and opened it up in the wrist. Today was day 5 and I was able to take the wrap off and see their work. 😱😆

Nah, Cubital tunnel syndrome. It’s a narrowing of the ulnar nerve. I had it in my elbow and wrist. They went in there and moved it in the elbow and opened it up in the wrist. Today was day 5 and I was able to take the wrap off and see their work. 😱😆
Wow, I hope it heals fast for you. Glad it wasn't high voltage, that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that. You'll have some time off I guess.

+
I shot a can with my HW30S .22 cal this AM. I used my right hand to cock it.

View attachment 481668View attachment 481669Greenarrow hope your procedure is swift and successful. Always enjoy your pics. Thanks Crow
I had wrist surgery 45 yrs. ago. Frankenstein probably had cleaner scars. Amazing the advancement of medical technology.

Wow, I hope it heals fast for you. Glad it wasn't high voltage, that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that. You'll have some time off I guess.
I had it done Tuesday the 16th. Back to work tomorrow. They say that I can’t do any damage by using it. Work is pretty good. They will let me hang back and take it easy if I need to. I dont want to burn time off being wounded. I’d rather save it and take the time when I can enjoy it! 😎

+

I had wrist surgery 45 yrs. ago. Frankenstein probably had cleaner scars. Amazing the advancement of medical technology.
Yikes! I’m hoping mine heal up ok. That’s a pretty big zipper on my wrist. I was a bit surprised how long it was right there.