What springer did you shoot today?

Recently I have been back to shooting air. Today I am working on messing with an ARA Unlimited (Rimfire) target. I was shooting at 25-yards. They are scored worst edge. The bull is 1/2 inch with 1 inch largest.

Rifle: Air Arms TX200 MKIII
Optic: Vortex Diamondback 6 to 25
Ammo: Air Arms 10.3 Field Heavy (unsorted and unlubed)
Front Rest: Rock BR with Edgewood Bag
Rear Rest: Protektor #13
Temp: 85F and 85% Humidity
Wind: 0-5 but mostly 0.
Score: 1860 with 4 maybe 5 x's

tx 1835 target.jpgtx 1860 target.jpg

Recently I have been back to shooting air. Today I am working on messing with an ARA Unlimited (Rimfire) target. I was shooting at 25-yards. They are scored worst edge. The bull is 1/2 inch with 1 inch largest.

Rifle: Air Arms TX200 MKIII
Optic: Vortex Diamondback 6 to 25
Ammo: Air Arms 10.3 Field Heavy (unsorted and unlubed)
Front Rest: Rock BR with Edgewood Bag
Rear Rest: Protektor #13
Temp: 85F and 85% Humidity
Wind: 0-5 but mostly 0.
Score: 1860 with 4 maybe 5 x's

View attachment 483322View attachment 483323
Hey, welcome back. Missed your shooting. Crow

Nice shooting. Septicdeath how do you like that 95? Ordered it a few weeks ago. Crow
I have the .22 and .25 in the spring version. They were bought years ago. Both have been tuned. They shoot good. Better after a tune. There are a lot of Hatsan hate out there, but I have only had one lemon over the years, IMHO Hatsan makes a good midrange rifles. With some attention they can be outstanding. Did you get the .25?

Unfortunately bad news travels way faster than good, and it remains. I have a 135 and have had zero problems. Can’t say anything negative.
I order a HW95 Walnut .25. Wanted the 98, but no longer available. Be a few months. Crow
What's your favorite .25 cal rifle?

What's your favorite .25 cal rifle?
I have a HW80 and a HW90 both in .25 and their deliver. But the HW77 and HW97 lob the rounds with amazing accuracy. Both are carbine and a treat to shoot. I don’t get enough air time with either of these. I think I enjoy plinking with these over any rifle I have. My range only goes to 47 yds., that may contribute. Crow

Sheridan supergrade A serial #207
View attachment 482527

Was attempting to wait out a young groundhog in the back fence line, but got cut short by an incoming thunderstorm...... Popped a few into the backstop to verify the sights, and they are as constant as the North star.
After the reseal, it would retain a little air on 7 pumps. After close to a tin of .20s through it, it will reliably dump all 8 pumps. 670 fps with a 15.89 JSB ain't nothing to scoff at either. Running strong and dead reliable, I really treasure this rifle.
Water probably would not hurt it, but I didn't want to be the one to find out differently.

Professionally resealed by U.J. Backus, and it is truly the cats pajamas.
Please bring it to next years Midwest show , I will be there !