What springer did you shoot today?

After dinner I snuck out and threw a few leads out with the R9. It’s .22 cal.
IMG_8093.jpeg

If you put a light down there on your target you can shoot in the dark. I shot one of my best groups with the prosport in the dark one Fri night, almost a 1/4" 5 shot group shooting off the sticks. Usually no wind at all.
We're on the same page, I have two flash lights with mounting brackets that were trashed at work. I took them planning to bypass the batteries, but was able to repair them with contact cleaner. They're heavy and bright.

You’re making me weak in the knee. Was that the show north end of NY. ? Crow

Another 5 minutes I going to ask you to stop talking that way. Your welcome. I know if you like yours 1/2 as much I like mine, you’ll be dancing with joy. Glad you like it. 🤝 Hope you get the 30.
I’m trying to not order a Walnut 97 .20. from AOA. They’re so nice. I would have got the 125 yr. 97. But they only come in .177 or .22. I want a .20 or a .25 cal. Story of my life. Crow
yes N. NY Syracuse area .

.22 cal HW30S. I should scope this little gem sometime. I have the feeling that it would stack the 14.66 FTTs all day long.

This is five shots at 20 yards with the irons.

I also added a couple pictures for those guys that are interested in the pellet pouches that you see pictured often with my spring guns.

Shoot true my friends! 🎯

IMG_8095.jpeg
IMG_8097.jpeg
IMG_8098.jpeg
IMG_8099.jpeg
IMG_8101.jpeg

.22 cal HW30S. I should scope this little gem sometime. I have the feeling that it would stack the 14.66 FTTs all day long.

This is five shots at 20 yards with the irons.

I also added a couple pictures for those guys that are interested in the pellet pouches that you see pictured often with my spring guns.

Shoot true my friends! 🎯

View attachment 484323View attachment 484324View attachment 484326View attachment 484327View attachment 484325
Love the tripod set up. Nice shooting my friend! I've thought about getting the pellet pouch. May have to get four. One for each caliber.

today i shot (new to me ) Walther MK3 .22 , very interesting underlever rifle with drop in loading gate , first impressions are, it might be fairly accurate once i figure out my hold . Seems a bit over powered , will cronie tomorrow . now cleaning up to go out to fancy dinner with my wife .