What springer did you shoot today?

Shot the twins in .22 and .25

20240812_140051~2.jpg

And here I thought, actually my wife was thinking I had too many pellets.
Now I can clearly show her how wrong she is😂😂😂
I forget what year it was but I had JSB pellets on backer for months. I ran low and had to slow down my air rifle shooting to a near halt. I told myself never again. Now I keep a good stock
on hand. I’m not the only shooter at home so when we all shoot together we can go through 2-3 tins in a session. I’m in it for the long haul

Last edited:
I have a pretty good stock of JSBs. I would like to try some of the QYS maybe. I am happy with the JSB just not my shooting skills. 🤣
View attachment 487889

That's a good start on a stash.

This is just the stuff that I do not have room on shelves for, stuff that has not been sorted.
1000000958.jpg

Not accounting for .177 and .22, and the stuff out in the shop etc....

I tend to buy in bulk.

This is just the stuff that I do not have room on shelves for, stuff that has not been sorted.
View attachment 488061

I tend to buy in bulk.
I knew a guy like you once. Ha ha

View attachment 488061

I tend to buy in bulk.
I’d love to see the stuff that IS sorted…. 🤩

Today shot the .22 177 over/under. Made by some Chinese drug induced engineers. And surprisingly it's a pretty decent shooter. The top barrel is 22 and gets shot the most, the red dot is sighted for it. The 177 it's just a matter of adjusting your aim, however its not as accurate as the .22

20240810_103327.jpg

Today shot the .22 177 over/under. Made by some Chinese drug induced engineers. And surprisingly it's a pretty decent shooter. The top barrel is 22 and gets shot the most, the red dot is sighted for it. The 177 it's just a matter of adjusting your aim, however its not as accurate as the .22

View attachment 488178
Interesting, can't say I've seen one of these before.