What springer did you shoot today?

Out this morning with my Ellingsworth custom 20 Tommy ll

20240814_104820~2.jpg

today was a cronie day .
First was Webley MK3 .22 ...... 11.9 grain @ 680 FPS = 12.22 FPE ( this would be a really sweet gun @ 8 or 9 FPE )
Next was FWB 124 .177 8.2 grain @ 700 FPS = 9.14 FPE last was the big one Walther Mod 2 SSP .177 10 meter pistol . 7.2 grain @ a whopping240 FPS = .92 FPE able to put literally one hole three shots @ 10 yards . (@ 16 yards the pellets hits about 3 inches low , but it was made for 10 yards which it shoots perfectly .

Last edited:
Lucky young man, I would've loved to have had a pellet rifle of that make when I was his age. He's way ahead of the game.
It’s not his… yet. Maybe when I’m dead. I’ll let them sort it out later. 😆😆😆

He does have his own HW30S though. That’s a good one

Swaaaaeet man! Looks like scored a nice one, bluing looks really good on it too. Hope it's a laser for ya.🔫
I’m looking forward to spending some time with it. I have plans for it already. I love the old style stocks…

Gonna install a set back trigger, brass screw cups for the stock screws, touch up some small spots on the bluing and try to repair a gouge in the stock. Nothing major just sprucing it up and making it mine. I’ll have to do some pellet testing once I determine what scope I want. I have a 1” BKL mount already here. I’d like either the Leupold efr or a Clearridge RM. we shall see what I come up with.

It’s not his… yet. Maybe when I’m dead. I’ll let them sort it out later. 😆😆😆

He does have his own HW30S though. That’s a good one
Yeah, but as long as you have it, he can shoot it, so it's basically his too..lol. know what I mean vern.😝🤷🏼‍♂️ And one of these days I need to make some blued steel screw cups for my 97K, maybe if I end up refinishing the stock I'll do it then.🤷🏼‍♂️