What springer did you shoot today?

No shooting today. Going to a Rainiers game tonight. Just to keep you folks filled with spring gun love, I ordered one of these. It was a weak moment…

Anyone here with Cometa spring gun experiences? Good? Bad?

IMG_6045.jpeg

I was able to get out with the 30 and 98 again before the light left. At 18 meters, they are both scary accurate. I’ve yet to miss my smallest spinner(which is smaller than a dime) with the 98 sending my confidence in its consistency through the roof. This is my first 12 ft/lb springer in this power plant size and I’m liking it a LOT.
IMG_2205.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg
IMG_2206.jpeg
image.jpg

No springer today. 45 year old pumper..lol. Tried several pellets at 40 yards, JSB 8.44 wanted to group, but the 7.33 Falcon and 7.33 JSB still better. I've yet to find a rifle that will shoot the RWS super domes. Still have some more to try though. This group isn't great, but it's big improvement over the 4X15 muddy water scope I used last time. This is with the Hawke Vantage 2-7X32.
IMG_7224.jpeg

And 40 yards is pushing it for this old pumper, it's really a 20 yards gun in my mind. Oh well, I will continue and see if it will do better.✌🏻

52F. today, first day I had to turn on the furnace.
Took out the HW77 .22. This is 2nd or 3rd time I’ve shot this gem. I’m in love.
IMG_9474.jpeg
Great gun.
Also shot the HW90 .20.
IMG_9475.jpeg
It really doesn’t get any better. One of the finest.
This guy was fishing, I believe it’s an osprey.
IMG_9468.jpeg
Took this through my kitchen window. Crow

52F. today, first day I had to turn on the furnace.
Took out the HW77 .22. This is 2nd or 3rd time I’ve shot this gem. I’m in love.View attachment 489987Great gun.
Also shot the HW90 .20. View attachment 489989It really doesn’t get any better. One of the finest.
This guy was fishing, I believe it’s an osprey. View attachment 489990Took this through my kitchen window. Crow
You certainly have a beautiful back drop from your shooting bench. The bird maybe prehistoric...lol?

Love that blue laminate almost ordered that one from krale but figured I’d save a little lol got the beech 97 in 22 beech 95 in 22 hw50 in 22 and hw30 in 177 shot shot all 4 today out the back door at 40 yards and they put a smile on my face everytime I try to shoot at least 1 or 2 groups from each a day so I’m consistent with knowing how each likes to be held