What springer did you shoot today?

I let the 766 pumper rest today, I did clean the barrel last night so it will be ready for the next go.
Today I got out the prosport and tried it on the bench, I usually shoot off of sticks, but wanted to see how it would do.
IMG_7230.jpeg

So around 7:20pm when the wind died out I shot 5 groups of 5 @ 40 yards with the QYS 8.48 gr, my go to pellet for the prosport and the 97K.
Groups are numbered in the order they were shot. The shift to the left is the difference from zeroing on the sticks, and then shooting off the bags, elevation stayed pretty much the same.
The last group ended up being my smallest to date at .112" ctc. Best group from the sticks was around 1/4" awhile back.
IMG_7227.jpeg

It took a few groups to get my trigger and breathing settled down..lol.
IMG_7228.jpeg

Prosport ain't no joke.✌🏻

How good is the clearidge scope, I should've tried one by now..lol.
I like it but I’m not ecstatic about it. I would like it to have a multi aim point reticle. It has a thin duplex. I like the size and that it has a gloss finish on it. I think it fits the 30 perfectly. I wish that they were still available. Mine is the Ultra RM 3-9x33

I like it but I’m not ecstatic about it. I would like it to have a multi aim point reticle. It has a thin duplex. I like the size and that it has a gloss finish on it. I think it fits the 30 perfectly. I wish that they were still available. Mine is the Ultra RM 3-9x33
They made those with a mill dot didn't they? At least you have one long range hold over point at the bottom of the duplex.

I enjoyed shooting the 30 so much I decided to grab the latest and greatest…. the HW77K in .22

It’s not the most precise shooter but I think a big part of that is also my poor springer technique. I’m slowly getting it back. I may consider opening it up and doing a clean and relube.

I also pulled out the .177 cal HW77K and threw some lead with that. It’s getting darker out at the moment and I’m thinking about trying to get a few more shots in with another spring gun before it’s too dark…

I enjoyed shooting the 30 so much I decided to grab the latest and greatest…. the HW77K in .22

It’s not the most precise shooter but I think a big part of that is also my poor springer technique. I’m slowly getting it back. I may consider opening it up and doing a clean and relube.

I also pulled out the .177 cal HW77K and threw some lead with that. It’s getting darker out at the moment and I’m thinking about trying to get a few more shots in with another spring gun before it’s too dark…
Oh yeah 3 hours behind me.🌓

It’s the HW30S “Deluxe” from AoA. I ordered a regular 30 and requested one with the new style stock when HW changed them recently with the cutout butt and the “fancy” grip panels. The deluxe with the short forend showed up. I was thrown off at first but really it has grown on me. It’s different from my norm so I went with it and realized that I have something that I really enjoy. I like the short stock 95s too

IMG_8301.jpeg

It’s the HW30S “Deluxe” from AoA. I ordered a regular 30 and requested one with the new style stock when HW changed them recently with the cutout butt and the “fancy” grip panels. The deluxe with the short forend showed up. I was thrown off at first but really it has grown on me. It’s different from my norm so I went with it and realized that I have something that I really enjoy. I like the short stock 95s too

View attachment 490328
Wall hanger a 9 banger?