What springer did you shoot today?

I shot my HW95 .20 today. Im using the front globe sight with the thin circle insert and a Willims peep on the rear. I love this gun.

22.jpg

Because of the wind, I only spent time at the 20 yard spinners with the 98 today.
5/5 on the 1/2” spinner…this gun is a shooter. It is supposed to have a 12 fpe Vortek kit installed but it is pushing 8.44s to 850 fps(consistently) which is around 13.5 fpe so I’m not sure. I think I like it at this power.
IMG_2249.jpeg

I was thinking it was a leveling devise
(Cant error) is a significant problem for me at long range, made worse by all the crooked lines in my target array. It's time for a rebuild on the 75 yard stop. I'm going to straighten and level things down there, and get a little more eye comfort.
👍

(Cant error) is a significant problem for me at long range, made worse by all the crooked lines in my target array. It's time for a rebuild on the 75 yard stop. I'm going to straighten and level things down there, and get a little more eye comfort.
👍
Gave me an idea, I should hang a plum bob from the tree over my target area to check my scope. I use the vertical line on my reticle when I shoot rather than the horizontal line for (cant).