What springer did you shoot today?

This is for you Wilkins Pellet Pouch fans…

View attachment 491193
I like mine. But I need more😂😂

IMG_1914.jpeg

I really like that pellet pouch. Just don't want to pay the price. I'm not a very experienced leather worker or I would make 6 for caliber/ gun changes. Be Well Brothers, Bandito.
lol. I get that. But I figured I already over spent on the HW95 for the Tune kit, the tuning, & the Walnut stock, and the moderator, sling, cheek riser, scope. What’s 40.00 more for a purdy pellet pouch😂😂

Nothing today, had to go in for a haircut, trip to postoffice and take wife grocery shopping. Temp was mid 90's and just felt HOT so stayed inside as much as possible. We are supposed to hit right at 100 the next few days then cool off for the following weekend, I hope.
Yeah the heat ain’t no joke!
You have an indoor range to pass the time?

Reactions: Bandito
Nothing today, had to go in for a haircut, trip to postoffice and take wife grocery shopping. Temp was mid 90's and just felt HOT so stayed inside as much as possible. We are supposed to hit right at 100 the next few days then cool off for the following weekend, I hope.
The older I get, the more I hate 90 plus degs. I shot the 97K today and continued testing the new Garmin Xero, so far the prosport has the lowest ES and SD numbers.

Reactions: Bandito