What springer did you shoot today?

Hi gang!
I shot some paper in the last couple days. I didn't seem to have the consistency with the JSB Heavy's so I dialed in my old scope elevation, and switched back to the 13.73's to compare them at 75 yards.
I still need a click or two of left, and to work on a consistent cheek weld.
Who knows maybe there's even more accurate pellets out there. I have only tried these.
View attachment 501306
That's good shooting at 75 yards.

Shot this monster today. A Diana 54 Pro .22. View attachment 501266Like throwing a hammer with wicked accuracy. Superb gun.
61F. North wind and sunny. Crow
Sweet looking rifle. I’m eyeballing one for sale now. Gee thanks Bro😂😂

IMG_2359.png

Finally got some new technology in today, the Garmin Xero. Tested it first with the prosport at 40 yards, some 10 shot strings and a couple 5 shot strings. Works great, and it going to be nice not having to set up crap at the range. Here's the best ES and SD from one of the 10 shot strings.
View attachment 497329
And a different screen...
View attachment 497330
The target.....
View attachment 497338
Pretty cool little unit.
View attachment 497340
✌🏻
This Garmin is going to be my Xmas present to me! 🥳🎉🎊

Yes, know about Madison. They used to live in a little section that was surrounded by Jackson on three sides. Seems like they were on the west side of the Pearl, but really cannot remember.

Got one of those, same caliber but with a standard beech stock. I just cannot develop any affection for a laminate, no matter the color. What do you think of that Diana scope mount, I still have one in the box, unused.
All together I bought 5 of those scope mounts. The first I stripped the screws with no force. Then new model came out, bought 4, returned 3. This one worked. Others were sloppy. Didn’t like the fact you had to modify it to work smoothly, for the price they are. Works great ( I think ) on this gun. Crow