What springer did you shoot today?

How does the .25cal shot cycle compare to the .177 shot cycle?
I took out 2 97 thumbholes. A .177 and .25.
IMG_0005.jpeg

I’ve laid so much stone in the last 4 months , I must have hands of stone. I couldn’t tell the difference. The only difference in sound was the .177 hitting the target sooner.
I really enjoy shooting the 77 and 97 in .25, high on the favorites.
‘Can’t wait to put springs in these. Crow

I took out 2 97 thumbholes. A .177 and .25. View attachment 501614
I’ve laid so much stone in the last 4 months , I must have hands of stone. I couldn’t tell the difference. The only difference in sound was the .177 hitting the target sooner.
I really enjoy shooting the 77 and 97 in .25, high on the favorites.
‘Can’t wait to put springs in these. Crow
That's crazy, you'd think there would be a noticeable difference. They're nice rifles and I'm sure they're fun to shoot. I must say since I did the latest tune work on my 97K it is shooting really well, the shot cycle seems different now, it's smoother and straight back.

No springer shooting today. I did shoot my Taipan. Such a joy to shoot. I have a couple new AGs coming my way soon. One is sort of a project that I want to turn into a gem. I’ll share more later after I get them in my hands. I’m just wanted to whet your appetites!

Back to plinking at 75y today.
I rezeroed about 1/2 moa to the left and let them rip.

20240904_184245.jpg

I had moments of excellence followed by moments of what the heck is going on, primarily due to the wind. I shot at a swinger and hit the one to the left of it, then looked up at the flag and said, yup that makes sense. So I began compensating and did well for a bit. Then after a hand full of misses I finally notice the flag pointing the opposite direction. It was challenging.
I had the most fun shooting a medicine bottle on a long string with the idea of keeping it moving and never letting it settle. Most of those shots were ambush shots waiting for it and timing it.
I was quite pleased, rarely missing, I kept it dancing until it got very dark. It got so that couldn't see the crosshairs so I started centering the bottle in my sight picture and was still hitting it.

Reactions: JeepinGeo