• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

A toys that shoot rescue. Chomping at the bit to stretch the crosman 6500/335 out a little bit, i'm relegated to the garage which i can get to 13 yds but the lighting is not the best. The weather and wind is still not happy in my area.
So, i will say this is the most accurate springer i have had the pleasure of owning. It still sports it's leather seal and locks up like a vault. Short snappy shot cycle i'm sure lends to its accuracy more than my eyes do. With open sights it seems i can't miss, I'm tempted to mount a scope to see what it can really do.
Testing a few different pellets and so far it shoots most well but a few a little better. It's a close race between the superdomes and the ftt. Shot these two groups with the ftt and i can't wait for calmer weather to get out a little farther. Granted these are the two best groups of the bunch but it definately shows the potential. First one is ten shots, the second is a five shot group. Not sure why i wrote 10 shot on that one? In a hurry and cooold.
I had every intention of replacing the leather seal with synth. and i have ordered the conversion kit for it. But i think i'll leave it alone for now. A couple of things i can nitpick about is, it's lack of a safety when coCked. Just something that i'm used to. It does have a safety while in the loading position and you can't decock it, like an anti beartrap mechanism. It puffs just a little smoke as i was told that is the nature of the leather seal.
Will it stay? Who knows but for now i'm enjoying the heck out of it.
DSC02177.JPGDSC02174.JPG

A toys that shoot rescue. Chomping at the bit to stretch the crosman 6500/335 out a little bit, i'm relegated to the garage which i can get to 13 yds but the lighting is not the best. The weather and wind is still not happy in my area.
So, i will say this is the most accurate springer i have had the pleasure of owning. It still sports it's leather seal and locks up like a vault. Short snappy shot cycle i'm sure lends to its accuracy more than my eyes do. With open sights it seems i can't miss, I'm tempted to mount a scope to see what it can really do.
Testing a few different pellets and so far it shoots most well but a few a little better. It's a close race between the superdomes and the ftt. Shot these two groups with the ftt and i can't wait for calmer weather to get out a little farther. Granted these are the two best groups of the bunch but it definately shows the potential. First one is ten shots, the second is a five shot group. Not sure why i wrote 10 shot on that one? In a hurry and cooold.
I had every intention of replacing the leather seal with synth. and i have ordered the conversion kit for it. But i think i'll leave it alone for now. A couple of things i can nitpick about is, it's lack of a safety when coCked. Just something that i'm used to. It does have a safety while in the loading position and you can't decock it, like an anti beartrap mechanism. It puffs just a little smoke as i was told that is the nature of the leather seal.
View attachment 353048View attachment 353051
Boy, that looks very much like my Winchester 435/Diana 35. Which is a sweet shooting gun. Pic attached. Maybe MDriskill or someone knows for sure.

IMG_0375.jpeg

View attachment 353048View attachment 353051
Nice score. Enjoy. Crow

Got my morning chores done at 1:30 and shot my MM tuned XS46U .22 from around 40 yards. I used my shooting sticks, kinda in between off hand and resting I guess. Use them while hunting. Killed me some cans, some cast iron and modeling clay.

I love how the modeling clay in the pan shows the entrance channel and the pan gives a ring.
20230502_142742.jpg
20230502_142720.jpg
20230502_142215.jpg
20230502_141630.jpg

Reactions: crowski and Frogy
Got my morning chores done at 1:30 and shot my MM tuned XS46U .22 from around 40 yards. I used my shooting sticks, kinda in between off hand and resting I guess. Use them while hunting. Killed me some cans, some cast iron and modeling clay.

I love how the modeling clay in the pan shows the entrance channel and the pan gives a ring. View attachment 353159View attachment 353157View attachment 353158View attachment 353160
I like the modeling clay.
Hang the can and cut in half. 38 my best.
I have the Bamboo .22. Hits like a freight train. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
6 o'clock went to feed the horse and took out the Crosman M1 slide action bb repeater. Same gun as a V350 in a different skin. Shot two mags at a tin can from 25 ft. Oh ya! Some of the cheapest fun you can have. Well maybe not the bb gun, but the ammo is for sure.View attachment 353161
Looks awesome. What powers it? Is it old? Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
Looks awesome. What powers it? Is it old? Crow
This one is from 1966 they only made them until 1968. Then they used a plastic stock they dubbed crossword. Mine shoots a bb at 360fps. It's a spring piston. One of the most iconic replica bb guns ever made.

CRSM1.gif

Last edited:
I needed the spring gun fix from the 22 cal R9 that was the intro into adult airgunning. Love this rifle but it doesn't get the attention it deserves as you can tell by my 25 yard groups off sticks. 😆

View attachment 353229

View attachment 353230

View attachment 353231

View attachment 353232
I doubt im that steady off sticks .. id take that.. 👍

This mornings coffee drinking shots
Just a tad low toady but a cool morning (??). R9, stock irons, cphp.177 ,50y (well you know the deal) first 5 the 2ed 5
R9,50y,.177cphp,irons, justlow.jpg
next5.jpg

I guess again my like above did not register when i posted but i got it in this time ..(green arrow) that happens alot to me for some reason..🤤

Last edited:
I needed the spring gun fix from the 22 cal R9 that was the intro into adult airgunning. Love this rifle but it doesn't get the attention it deserves as you can tell by my 25 yard groups off sticks. 😆

View attachment 353229

View attachment 353230

View attachment 353231

View attachment 353232
I’m not a fan of glossy finish, but yours is an exception, very nice. The grain is alive. Nicest R9 in my eyes, the barrel puts it over the top. Good shooter as well. Enjoy Crow
I doubt im that steady off sticks .. id take that.. 👍

This mornings coffee drinking shots
Just a tad low toady but a cool morning (??). R9, stock irons, cphp.177 ,50y (well you know the deal) first 5 the 2ed 5View attachment 353265View attachment 353264
Are you related to Quigley down under. That’s wicked shooting. Crow

Rain again. The TX200 .177 doesn’t care on the weather. It outshines and jumps in with both feet.
IMG_5505.jpeg
What a pleasure to hold. This is first five shots down the barrel after a week or two rest. 30 yds. This gun likes JSB 10.34’s.
IMG_5506.jpeg
Definitely a pleasing rifle. I had the HW30 .177 again. Man this is gun instigates dreaming.
IMG_5508.jpeg
The 30 makes you look like a marksman. Easy to operate. Crow

Rain again. The TX200 .177 doesn’t care on the weather. It outshines and jumps in with both feet. View attachment 353301What a pleasure to hold. This is first five shots down the barrel after a week or two rest. 30 yds. This gun likes JSB 10.34’s. View attachment 353302Definitely a pleasing rifle. I had the HW30 .177 again. Man this is gun instigates dreaming. View attachment 353304The 30 makes you look like a marksman. Easy to operate. Crow
Well you know 50 is only 1/2 a 100 😉

Ya, his r9 was interesting..

Reactions: Greenarrow