• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

I couldn’t resist these two again HW90 .20 and .25. IMG_5533.jpeg IMG_5532.jpegThe sounds they make when jacking it, precise clicks. Great guns. Crow

Reactions: Greenarrow
The name of that screw is the 'rear sight recoil arresting screw' apparently, and it appears that I used it correctly.
About halfway down the post is Hectors view on it.
Nope, here's a quote from Hector

"The rear little screw is a vestige of old practices and design. It SHOULD go away, but it hasn't. As many things in life, it is done because it has always been done.

If you REALLY want a screw drop me a line/PM. But it will NOT be a scope stop. The screw is too small for that.
T-05 guns have rails with 2 holes for stop pins, T-06 guns have 4 holes."

Think what you want and it may be fine with the peep but it is not intended to be a stop screw.

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
When out this morning windy and cold, 39F. Two days ago it was in the 80’s yesterday and today snow flurries.
‘When out with a HW97kt .177. Shooting JSB 10.34’s. This guns a dream maker. What a crowd pleaser.View attachment 349571Great gun. I was able to stop the with my screen , bottom right. Great to stop sunlight and wind, it ties in at bottom. Crow
Just got my HW97K in .177 shooting really well right out of the box🎯

Nope, here's a quote from Hector

"The rear little screw is a vestige of old practices and design. It SHOULD go away, but it hasn't. As many things in life, it is done because it has always been done.

If you REALLY want a screw drop me a line/PM. But it will NOT be a scope stop. The screw is too small for that.
T-05 guns have rails with 2 holes for stop pins, T-06 guns have 4 holes."

Think what you want and it may be fine with the peep but it is not intended to be a stop screw.
I'll accept that, well pointed out!

I will continue with it in place for now, and will honestly relay any issues, if they occur.

Reactions: Greenarrow
Weather doesn’t get much better. Saw a few Black Flies, (hate them).
View attachment 354279
Took out HW98 .177. One of my favorite break barrels. View attachment 354320HW97 Blackline .22 View attachment 354321HW97k .22, my first 97. Lots of spring noise but accurate.View attachment 354323And last a HW77 .22. Love this gun. ‘Shot these yesterday, fell asleep before posted. Crow

View attachment 354285
Use those black flies as targets! No shooting here. Youngest daughter and 13 month granddaughter here all week. They left yesterday to go see her in-laws so we’re recuperating today ha ha. Planned to shoot a little but been raining all day.

Reactions: crowski
fixed the new to me Silver streak . The bolt was stuck very hard to use , i mean put my finger around the bolt handle then my other hand around also and try to move the bolt back . Ballistol to the rescue . a drop on the bolt move a bit , couldn't move fully . repeat moveing the bolt and cleaning dirty oil off . Finally got it to move as it should . not a springer but shot it anyway .😉

took out TX200 and HW97 for a little competition , ended in a tie both winners shot spinners out to 40 yards .

Use those black flies as targets! No shooting here. Youngest daughter and 13 month granddaughter here all week. They left yesterday to go see her in-laws so we’re recuperating today ha ha. Planned to shoot a little but been raining all day.
They can be such a pain in the butt. I don’t think they have legs they land with their teeth. Crow
fixed the new to me Silver streak . The bolt was stuck very hard to use , i mean put my finger around the bolt handle then my other hand around also and try to move the bolt back . Ballistol to the rescue . a drop on the bolt move a bit , couldn't move fully . repeat moveing the bolt and cleaning dirty oil off . Finally got it to move as it should . not a springer but shot it anyway .😉

took out TX200 and HW97 for a little competition , ended in a tie both winners shot spinners out to 40 yards .
Got to like the Ballistol. And your rifles. Crow

Reactions: cjtamu
Evil little things. Have to plan trips to NB around them. Can’t stand to go outside when they’re bad.
I don’t get them too bad. Go on the other side of the lake and they will eat you alive. They don’t play fair. Crow
Between doing spring chores I had the time to shoot a couple Xisicos XS28M .25 and a B5 .22

View attachment 354546
You have some really cool rifles. Crow.